Chapter: 7

Aashir's POV:

I cut Aaniat's call because I felt weird after what she said, her one sentence that I might have hid something from her put me into thoughts, I felt I've hurt her somewhere but how & why? When she is so important to me than why would I do anything to hurt her, what do I do?!

Usually when I feel weird or bad or low I talk to Aana, she changes my mood in minutes, but this bad mood is related to her, my inner organ 'heart' says that I should talk to her but then again may be she is hurt from me, I don't want to ruin it more.. I love Aana, yes I do, like a best friend loves their best friend, I don't remember hiding something from her deliberately in any chronicle.

I'm not in a good mood and I can't talk to my best bud, what is more worse than that?! I care for her so much, this thing that she is hurt from me is bothering me, I'll kill everyone who will hurt my only best friend, But this time it's me who've hurt her.This is the worst feeling ever.I can't wait for tomorrow to know what is it all about.

________

Next morning.

Aaniat's POV:

I couldn't sleep all night thinking about how to react when I'll hear everything from Aashir's mouth.If it was somebody else, it wouldn't matter to me like this, but it's Aashir, my childhood best bud, a friend with whom I've spent my most of time, he keeps so much importance in my life.Whatever I saw is not going out of my mind.I don't know why..Suddenly I get a text from Aashir.

Aashir: food morning :) where are we meeting?

I think I shouldn't call him to any café, home is a better place to talk about something important.

Me: If you're hungry go have something.. it's good* morning, and can you come to my home to meet?

Aashir: Umm oops! Yeah sure but first it was café, no?

Me: I'll serve you coffee with snacks & you don't have to pay for it.

Aashir: aahh okay I'm coming.

I get up from my bed and clean the mess in my room, wear a printed peach dress & brush my hair .It's 10:00 am in the morning, I go downstairs to see mom having breakfast, I ask her "where's pops, maa?" , "he just left, come have breakfast" she replied, "Aah no maa, Aashir is coming I'll have with him" I tell her, "okay beta! I'll say Wasim to make breakfast for you both" Wasim is our cook.

I grin looking at her and go sit on a sofa in the hall while she finishes her breakfast on dining table, kept near the kitchen then she comes and sits on the sofa beside "Aashir coming for a reason?" maa asked me and I faced her "I want to talk to him so I called him" I tell her, she nods.I'm nervous, very nervous, if I'll ask him about him & Sarah, if something is between them, wouldn't he feel that I'm jealous?! May be this is the reason why he didn't tell me, but why'd he do that, he knows that I never thought like that about him, of course I love him as a best friend, not more than that.No there must be something else.Why am I thinking so much?! Ughh.. It's my right to ask him about this.I'm not jealous, I'm sure on myself.

Aashir steps in from the hall door, comes towards us, he is wearing a dark blue shirt with black pants, as always dressed perfectly. "Assalamoaleikum Aunty, Aaniat" he says, I'm not looking at him & I don't even reply, "walekumassalam Aashir beta how are you?" maa stands up for him, "I'm good" he replied, "Aaniat, Aashir is here" maa said looking at me, I listen to her first then I look at Aashir & roll my eyes, I think I saw his smirk.

I get up from my sofa, "would you please like to come to my room?" I say it to Aashir as harshly as possible and start walking upwards. "I'll send breakfast for you two" maa said.

I slightly push the door to make it half closed after Aashir enters, he sits on one of the chairs kept in my big baby pink painted room, I sit on the edge of my bed, I'm not sure on what this conversation would lead to, but this is it, enough of me holding it now, Aashir is looking at me with a weird face, as if he is intrigued, I break the silence, "This is not what I expected my best friend to be, you hid something very important going on in your life?" I stopped for a while with little hurt seen all over my face, "Why Aashir? Why you never told me about Sarah?" I finish and let him to speak, "what about Sarah?" he said shaking his head a little, "Come on at least now don't hide it, what is the point of hiding it from me?" I say & raise both my eyebrows at him, I stayed silent for few seconds.

Aashir's POV:

Aana found out that Sarah was cheating with her to get to me, also that I knew all of this but hid this from her.I only did that because I did not want to hurt Aana, she has already been betrayed by a lot of her friends.She blind-trusted Sarah, which wasn't good, I hid this from her because she is too sensitive, she can easily trust anyone and get hurt, I know her. Aana broke me from my thoughts saying "I need answers Aashir, there is no need to hide this from me, if you love Sarah then that's really good I'm happ--"

"wait..I don't love Sarah, not at all I hate her" I cut Aana before she continues.

"whaa.." Aana gives me a confused look.

"I hid somethings from you because I didn't want to hurt you babe, I never loved Sarah,no..you misunderstood may be, but prepare yourself for what I'm going to tell you now"

There is a knock on the door so I stop talking.Aaniat's home cook enters the room with tray full of food. Tradional cooked chickpeas with puri parathas and two mugs of coffee.Aaniat's maa very well knows what I like for breakfast.Well

"You were going to tell something" Aaniat breaks my eye contact with the food grrr.

I continue after cook places the tray on the bed and leaves..

"everything is not what you see Aana, I warned you so many times that don't trust anyone so easily, or if you do then don't feel hurt after they lie to you or betray you"

I closed my eyes for three seconds and said "Sarah is not your friend, Aaniat" I said, stopped & let out a breath, "she is with you because she wants to be around me, she made a conspiracy against you after she proposed me" I rolled my eyes in slight anger at my last words. "she proposed you? When?" Aaniat said, shockingly, "On welcome party of juniors at college, but I rejected" I said, "she proposed you, you rejected her, I'm getting to know about all this now, and by the way where do I'm getting hurt in this?" Aaniat said with two lines on her forehead, "It doesn't end over here babe, after I rejected her proposal, she said to me on the same day, that she is not going to let me go easily, and my best friend is still an option to get her to me, she was talking about you" I told her everything.

"woah" Aana gives a little shocked expression.

I continued, "Now everything is ostensible, now you know why she started interacting with you right after the day of that party, it was all made up"

"so she kept me as an option to get you" Aana said with a shaky voice.

she is hurt.

...................

I'm late again I know, I'm sorry.Vote and comment.