Chapter: 10

Aaniat's POV:

Me and Aash held our heads up while walking towards Sarah. This is crazy. "Salam Sarah" I smiled while saying that, can't believe that I have to be nice to a person who ditched me. Well. Aashir coldly waved a hand to her without saying anything. Sarah wore a knee length brown colored shirt with jeans. We walked through the entrance and found a BBQ restaurant to have our food. I was sitting beside Aashir and Sarah in front of us. We ordered the traditional Pakistani BBQ, tikka botis, gola kebab, malai boti & puri parathas with soft drinks. There was an awkward silence for few seconds then Sarah broke it, "college starts after 3 weeks, we are going to have a lot of fun till then" she said with an excited face. Naahh no nadaaaa. This is the last time I'm seeing her before college, of course have to bear her ugly existence in the college but not before that. Never. "Sure we're gonna have a lot of fun" Aashir said with a huge grin on his face looking at me. What is this dude up to. "Yeah we should have the fun before college" I nodded, trying to accept the fact that I'll see this bitch again. Ughh Aash. I wanted to say something else, something that'll stop Sarah from coming with us any other day but damn you Aash why would you do that?

Aashir put his hand around my neck, rested his palm on my shoulder while smiling at me. I blushed & realized what he is doing. I played with his fingers which were on my shoulder. It was awkward but fine we were just pretending. I suddenly saw Sarah's face that was burning red. Jelly huh. This works.

Food is here.

There is nothing tastier than this cuisine, tender soft & hot kebabs, crispy parathas and cold sauces. We had our food.

I said Sarah to click mine & Aashir's pictures, she was annoyed but she did. We didn't mention that I love Aashir and he loves me, but we made sure that Sarah is jealous, it was written on her face. I felt bad for her for a while but that woman deserved it. Sarah left before us. As soon as she left I High-fived Aashir. We had so much fun, Aashir dropped me home and left. My mood was good. I changed into easy clothes and slept on my comfy bed.

Aashir:

I dropped her home, we had so much fun. Aaniat is cute, sweet and a humble person she is only bad with the bad. The only reason why I don't have female friends is that only she attracts me, I love being around her, she understands me, I'm myself with her, she told me to love myself, she never left me while some other friends of mine did. Not only for me, she was there for my sister, she was there for my family when my mom died, I will always do things that will make her happy, that will put a smile on her face, though it's nothing in front of what she did for me, for us. I was in love with her existence, yes I was in love with her, my heart beats faster when I'm with her, the curve of my lips never disappears when I look at her face, I cannot spend a day without her, it's impossible for me. Last few hours with Aana were amazing. I'm afraid of telling her about my feelings, what if she doesn't feel the same, she never loved me in that way I'm only her best friend according to her. I cannot imagine losing her, telling her about my feelings can affect our friendship. I was laying in my bed thinking about her. They say the last person you think about before going to sleep, that's where it is, that's where your heart is and yes Aana stole my heart, it's with her...

Aaniat:

I woke up feeling lazy, I was wide awake but didn't feel like getting up from until checked the time. It's 1 in th afternoon. Damn it, I cursed and woke up immediately, wore normal clothes and went down to see mom sitting with phupho & her daughters, talking about something, they didn't see me. I went down and greeted all of them with a smile. Yes I'm sometimes too sweet, even with the evils. I sat down next to my mother on the sofa. I saw what mum served them, spaghetti, samosas, kebabs and tea. I felt my mouth water when I saw all the food, as I was hungry. I took a plate and filled it with delicious looking spaghetti. I ate as I moaned on how delicious it was. There was a silence in the hall until Aleena broke it, "Aaniat, how is your friend, Aashir" she said grinning. I was about to say something when phupho interrupted me, "oh yes Aaniat I was here to tell you that I want to meet Aashir and his family for some important work" I raised an eyebrow, why does she want to meet Aashir's family?!