Chapter: 2

Aaniat's POV:

After finishing my coffee and oh so yummy cheesecake, I decided to go back home and sleep peacefully but no this guy has gone nuts he wants me to roam around with him in this outfit. "come on Aana, our holidays has just started, you promised me we are gonna have so much fun these summer" he sighs, "after I complete my sleep for at least two days" I state, "are you seriously going to go sleep at" he looks at his watch "12 pm in the afternoon?" he completes his sarcastic question with a smirk on his face oh this guy is gorgeous well right now the only feeling inside me for him is hate 'he is the one who woke me up early on Saturday'. He is right if I'll go home & sleep at this time then I won't wake up for salah(prayer). I always try not to miss any salah but because of my wrong sleep timings I miss them sometimes, which is bad.He knows me. "Yeah I won't sleep but go change in proper clothes at least" I say loudly at him "okay okay don't shout" he says with a perplexed expression.

With that I get up from my chair, say bye to him and walk outside, he comes after me and walks beside me "should I drop you home Aan?" he asks breaking the silence, "don't be so nice after being so bad, please" I roll my eyes at him, he giggles. I can't see him winning like this, I'm going to do something very evil to him.I say in my mind 'Yo go girl' . We both sit in our cars and leave.

While in the car suddenly, something comes to my mind and I shake my head. Today is Saturday the taunt woman must be already at home, if she'll see me entering home like this, first she'll question & then her taunts won't stop.oh lord please save me from her.

I reach home and enter as quietly as possible, phupho (my father's sister) is already there with her two bitches, I mean daughters. I try not to make noise while going upstairs but one of her daughter same as my age, stops me " Hey Aaniat" she looks at me evilly, I don't know why they hate me and my mom, phupho always says bad things about me & my mother to my dad.Thank goodness pops never takes her words seriously, isn't he too good?!

"Assalam o aleikum phupho" I say politely to phupho and then turn to her daughters Aleena & Mira "nobody taught you to say salam, instead of saying 'hi' " I state a bit rudely, "Aaniat be good" my maa warns me, what wrong did I say? Well I ignore them completely and tell maa that I'm going to change, and I turn around to go to my room, "Aaniat where are you coming from..in these awkward clothes" phupho stops me & I turn around again facing her, she overviews me head to toe, left to right, how can I expect her to be quiet and let me go easily?! her two bitches smirk at me "since it's Saturday & I have my holidays so I went to have breakfast with my friend" I say fairly, "in these clothes?" she asks, "yeah, I guess you have eyes to see that?!" I say it little harshly, "Aaniat!! Go to your room and change" my maa scolds me, "That's what I was supposedly going to do maa" I say and finally move to go to my room.While going upstairs I hear phupho saying to maa "you should really have a control on your daughter, you should not forget that she is the only child you have" & my maa listens to her politely like there's no tomorrow.

Phupho even have problems with Aashir I don't know what on earth he has done to her, she doesn't like me roaming with him.Aashir and I are childhood friends, we've been best buddies from school days & now we are in same college.We were so close in school that people doubted that something was cooking between us, we were gossip buddies of school days.Even now in college people think wrong about us, they think we are more than just friends, but neither Aashir nor I ever thought like that about us, contrary to the fact that we are more close than people in relationships should be.In short, mentally, crazily, happily, amazingly, totally in friendship with each other.Aashir is a fabulous guitar player, good looking, well developed and son of a huge businessman, somehow phupho doesn't like me with him because of these qualities of him, she wants one of her daughters to get married with him, my maa & pops never had any problem with Aashir, he is very sweet as a person, all over he has a very good personality, sometimes I think how can someone be so good. I'm lucky that I have him as best friend.

I freshen up, wear knee length, orange coloured kurti (shirt) trousers and dupatta(scarf) with it, I brush my hair,make a messy bun, offer all my prayers. I go down into the kitchen to check if mom needs any help, despite having a cook in the house mom cooks for phupho by her own because phupho says she doesn't like food made by our cook, although he cooks very delicious food. "maa do you need any help?!" though I don't know how to cook still I ask her, I'm the only child of my parents, so they never made me work on anything, but I can't see my maa cooking alone for the taunt woman and her bitches, "No sweety everything is almost done you go and sit with them" she says with a smile on her face, "I'd rather burn my hands in the stove" I roll my eyes, "Aaniat she is your phupho beta" she reminds me, "yeah unfortunately" I say and take dishes full of delicious food to the dining table maa comes after me and calls phupho and other members to have food.

"So you had breakfast with your friend...Aashir" phupho asks out loud while taking huge amount of biryani(traditional rice dish) in her plate, "yeah" I say normally and she nods & gives a bad expression, I guess her face is always like that, bad. "no one is trustworthy nowadays you shouldn't let her like that Maryam" she says to my maa, Maryam. Before maa says something I cut her "Aashir is my childhood best friend you very much know that and you say this sentence everytime you come over here, phupho, so doesn't matter" I say smiling at her so it didn't sound much rude.Pops was at office, if he was here then she wouldn't be able to say anything to me in front of him.

After having food they say good bye to me n mom, finally.Before leaving she leaves a little spark of her taunt.

"Maryam your food was good but potatoes were over cooked, anyways I liked the food overall."

Crazy women she is.They leave.

I ask mom "maa you cooked potatoes as well?".. "No baby, she might have ate that in her wonders" maa replies. I laugh out loud at that.Phupho is seriously one crazy woman.

...............

Hey readers!! Don't forget to vote and comment, this is my first novel.All fictional.Comment even if you don't like it so that I can improve. :)