introduction

"Marry me girl, be my fairy to the world,
Be my very own constellation,
A teenage bride with a baby inside,
Getting high on information,
And buy me a star on the boulevard,
It's californication."
- californication

I woke up on a Saturday morning to the sound of loud crashes coming from the basement, shaking the entire house from the noise.

I looked to the right, on my nightstand read May 24th 1989, 12:43pm.

For me, this is early, especially since I work 6 nights a week, all my brother does is hang out with his friends and smoke weed, considering we are both 21, and well, the other nimrod of a sibling spends all her time having sex.

Fuck. I am coming to get you Michael.

I pulled the covers off of my body and quickly ran to the bathroom to brush my hair.

I looked down and shrugged at my blue sweatpants and hoodie, beginning to run to the basement.

"Michael I am going to kill you, you know this is my only day off!" I yelled as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

I noticed that Michael was not the one banging on the drums, but an extremely muscular man with long light brown hair.

I'm a sucker for the long hair.

"Oh, I apologize." The man scratched the back of his head awkwardly and looked down.

"No, it's okay, don't worry about it, you didn't know." I said, now looking at Michael.

"Fuck, sorry Melody, I totally forgot."

I shook my head, rolling my eyes and ran back up the stairs.

God, I love my brother to death but on this particular day I'm a little pissed off.

I tried going back to bed but I was already wide awake, I got up and slipped on a pair of blue skinny jeans and my favourite Led Zeppelin t-shirt, running back down the stairs to make breakfast.

"Damn, it smells fucking good in here!" Michael's friend yelled.

I sighed at his obnoxiousness. "Do you guys want breakfast?" I asked, pointing to the blueberry pancakes I had in my hand.

I had reserved one on a plate for me and handed Michael the rest, pushing that other kid out of the way.

"Wait, Mel!" Michael yelled from behind me.

"What do you want?" I, once again, sighed.

"This is Anthony Kiedis." He said pointing to his obnoxious friend.

"But you can call me Antoine The Swan." He laughed, flashing me the biggest smile in the world.

"Um, hi, Antoine The Swan, I am Melody, your stupid friend Michael's sister." I gave him a small smirk, turning back around to hopefully eat my pancake in peace.

The playing of 'Full House' finished 20 minutes later, my head rested on my hand as my eyes started getting heavy.

"Flea give me a beat!" Anthony yelled as I shot up from the couch.

I rolled my eyes and slipped on my black converse, ready to get into my car and leave fore the day because I was done with the disturbance.

There is not one place in the house where it's quiet, Michael and I may be siblings but I am most certainly not as loud as he is.

"Hey Melody, where are you going?" My sister Karen called from the stairs.

"Away from the idiots." I frowned, I was even surprised there wasn't a boy attached to her side.

I climbed into my small car and drove around, I am not sure when I'm going but I know my house isn't the place.

A/N lol this is horrible; anyway I would like to give a huge shoutout to my girls ShortStories432 , sydsett and Leia who doesn't have wattpad, for helping me out with this. <3