Quotes From 'Paper Towns'

1. I'm starting to realize that people lack good mirrors. It's so hard for anyone to show us how we look, and so hard for us to show anyone how we feel.

2. People want to be around someone because they're pretty. It's like picking your breakfast cereal based on color instead of taste.

3. As much as life can suck, it always beats the alternative.

4. It is so hard to leave - until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.

5. If you don't imagine, nothing ever happens at all.

6. What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person.

7. It's easy to forget how full the world is of people, full of bursting, and each of them imaginable and consistently misimagined.

8. As long as we don't die, this is gonna be one hell of a story.

9. The rules of capitalization are so unfair to words in the middle of a sentence. - Margo

10. I'd had nearly four years of experience looking at these clocks but their sluggishness never ceased to surprise. If I am ever told that I have one day to live, I will head straight to the hallowed halls of Winter Park High School, where a day has been known to last a thousand days.

A/n: Am I the only one here who can't wait for John Green to write another book? :(