Part 17~Goodbye..

Garroth's POV:

Laurence's face softened as he smiled brightly "You better not go anywhere because I will hunt you down" He said chuckling. "I really like you Laurence.." I whispered. Laurence looked at me with a hurt look on his face "Only like?!" He said sadly. He turned away from me crossing his arms with his sulky face on. "Laurence" I groaned. He ignored me i frowned "Laury~" I whispered seductively in his ear. His face turned a bright red but he kept ignoring me "Laurence! I'm sorry" I pleaded. Laurence turned around and unfolded his arms he sat up and demanded "Beg for forgiveness!" My face must have been a picture because my jaw just dropped and my eyes had widened. "W-Wha!" I spluttered. "DO it!" He yelled. I sighed I got on my knees.. Ugh I can't believe im doing this.. I clenched my hands together and pleaded "Please forgive me Laurence". Laurence laughed his head off "You're such a cutie!" he spat out through cries of laughter. I grunted whilst sending him daggers he stopped laughing and smiled "Im sorry for laughing at you Garroth" He apologised. "Of course you are" I muttered under my breath. "Aw Gar~ Don't be mad" he said pouting. Laurence grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down he stifled a giggle and said "How can I make it up to you Garroth?" I looked at him and smirked. His eyes widened as he smirked back "You dirty thing" he spluttered laughing. "Hey I didn't say anything your the one thinking of 'THAT'" I replied. Me and Laurence were in fits of laughter when a knock was struck upon the door. Laurence looked at me and I looked at him and we both had a giggling fit. "Laurence?" A voice called from behind the door. Laurence got up and opened the door "Oh Hey Aph what's up?" Laurence asked. "There's something I need to tell you and Garroth.." Aph replied. "Oh come in then" he said warily. Laurence sent me a confused look and I shrugged. Laurence sat back on the bed when Aph cleared her throat "So.. there's something I need to tell you.." she said softly. "I'm going away.. and I wont be coming back.." she said. Me and Laurence looked at each other then at Aph. "What do you mean going away?" I asked. "Well as you know I and Aaron are dating and there's a place up North that we are going to move into." She replied. "Oh.. When are you leaving.." Laurence asked. "In an hour.." she whispered. "AN HOUR?!" Me and Laurence shouted at the same time. "I'm really sorry I couldn't tell you any earlier.." She apologised. "Its ok.. Well I guess this is goodbye.." I said. "Goodbye Garroth, Goodbye Laurence." She whispered and with that she left the room left the house left the town left the country left our lives.. Laurence looked at me and suddenly engulfed me in a hug.

Laurence's POV:

I needed reassurance and I needed Garroth I may not love Aph anymore but she's our friend.. And that would be hard on anyone. Garroth wrapped his arms around me too he was sitting on my lap with his arms wrapped around me and it felt nice. He kissed my cheek and said "She's gone.." I looked at him sadly "Yeah.." I whispered. Garroth lay his head on my shoulder and after a while I could feel something on my neck "GARROTH!" I yelled. For some weird reason he was licking my neck? Garroth laughed a little "Sorry" he apologised. Then he looked me in the eye and whispered "I'm hungry" I immediately turned red from his comment. He gave me a coy smile "Not like that Laurence" He explained. "C'mon im hungry!" he yelled grabbing my arm and dragging me to the kitchen. "Make me food" He demanded. "Say please!" I ordered. "FINEE, Please make me some food" He asked. I sighed "I suppose" Garroth watched me intently. I made Garroths favourite pizza he was watching me with such intensity I put the pizza in the oven and sat in front of Garroth his eyes were fixed onto me. I leaned over the table and kissed him he instantly kissed back cupping my face. Garroth's stomach rumbled making me pull away laughing he smiled sheepishly. I kissed his forehead and went into the living room to get my phone. That was a bad move leaving my phone there someone had been trying to guess my password and now I was locked out of my phone great. I went back into the kitchen sitting infront of Garroth again "Laurence what are you doing?" he asked. "Waiting for my phone to be unlocked" I sighed "It was probably Travis" he said. "I dont understand why he wanted to get onto my phone.. Theres nothing intresting on there.." I stopped in the middle of my sentence thinking about my search history and blushed a little.

-=+=-

IDEK