Part something) Gone

Laurence's POV:

I snuggled into Garroth he wrapped his arms around me.

"Are we ever going to get up today?" I asked. Garroth sighed "I think we should there's so much to be done around the house" he complained.

I smirked"You won't be able to stand for a while".

"Laurenceee!" He complained.

"Garrrotttthh~" I replied mockingly.

He glared at me folding his arms and huffing at me.

I watch Garroth flinch in pain as he sat up.

"Hey be careful" I warned him.

He groaned in pain and he tried to get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I need to pee" He replied.

I felt my face flush a little in embaressment. Garroth stood up crying out in pain.  I watched him struggle and felt really bad. I did that.. It makes me feel guilty but it was his first time it's gonna be painful.. I guess I'll have to let him do that to me one time as pay back.

I watched as the door opened and Garroth emerged from the other side. He scowled at me lay down on my bed again.

"Whyyy Laurence Whyyyy? Why did you have to go so hard" He groaned.

"Because you asked me too" I chuckled.

I ran my fingers through his hair and hugged him.

"I'm sorry I hurt you~" I whispered into his ear.

"I forgive you for now" he said evilly.

"Ooohh your so evil Garroth!" I joked.

I sighed in content he's perfect I took his hand looking at his ring which was glimmering in the sunlight.

I can't believe I'm going to marry this guy.. (Or so he thought *PLAYS THE DRAMATIC MUSIC*( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'm evil) I messed with his hair trying to gain his attention.

"Hey what are you doing?" He asked giggling.

He turned over onto his side so he was facing me.

"Laurence I love you so much, more than you could ever know and I never ever want to lose you so can you promise me one thing?" He asked almost crying.

"Garroth? Are you ok.. What is it?" I asked.

He was worrying me and I didn't like it.

"Please don't ever leave me.." he whispered then bursting into tears.

"Oh Garroth... I would never leave you" I said softly.

I stroked his hair softly as he clutched onto me sobbing heavily into my shoulder.

I rubbed circles on his back I hugged him tightly burying my head into his neck.

I was so confused this all came out of no where.. Does he think I'm going to leave him?

We sat in a embrace for a long time he stopped crying but it was comforting to just cuddle for a bit.

It was comfy and I liked it.

"Laurence?" Garroth asked holding me even closer.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Do you love me?" he asked.

I stopped everything just stopped.. Did he just ask me that..

"Garroth.. Of course I love you, I love you with all my heart and I would do anything for you" I said.

"Are you ok Garroth? What's with all the questions?" I asked.

He sighed.

"I just.. I don't UGH" He sighed.

"I just I don't know I'm being stupid" He muttered.

"No Garroth you're not being stupid what's wrong?" I asked.

I held his shoulders making him look at me.

"I just don't want you to leave me.." Garroth whispered.

"I won't leave you Garroth!" I stressed.

"I'm sorry Laurence.." He apoligised.

"Garroth? Are you ok? You're confusing me I'm not going to leave you and I will always love you no matter what.." I blurted out.

"I know.. I just want to make sure.." He whispered.

I removed my hands off his shoulders and brought him into a tight embrace.

2 months later~

I lay in hospital feeling hopeless I knew I was going to die soon..

Garroths POV:

I cried by his side when he told me he was ill I never wanted to lose him. I CANT LOSE HIM.

I sat by the side of his bed holding his hand tightly as I watched over him.

It can't happen. I don't want it too.

I held his charming face in my quivering hands; his glistening green eyes had lost their twinkle and he no longer had his spark. I put my hand in his and held it tightly. I put my head on his chest, crying but it wouldn't do anything it wouldn't make him better. That was it my bestfriend, my boyfriend, he could die, he can't die, I'd be so alone. I can't do anything and I HATE IT! I lifted my tear streaked face as more ran down my face and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Garroth ... thank you..." he said

"Laurence, no matter what I will always love you, you must understand that please understand it" I said more tears streaming down my crying eyes. "I love you too......" his eyes fluttered shut and his face became pale. My racing heart stopped, as if I had been shot, or stabbed, I had been stabbed, with the pain of losing my one true love.

Everything just stopped all I could hear was the one frequency which was playing on his heart moniter even though it couldn't moniter anything because he was gone..

I couldn't cry, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't speak and I couldn't move. I sat there staring at Laurence he can't be gone please he just can't be.

Aphmau put her hand on my shoulder. I snapped back into reality and let go I fell to the floor and sobbed unbareably he's gone..

"No, No this can't be happening please.." I choked on my tears.

"Garroth.. He's gone.." Aphmau whispered.

"No No he's not he can't be, HE SAID HE'D NEVER LEAVE ME" I screamed crying.

"Garroth.." Vlyad whispered.

"No no no he's not gone I won't believe it.. NO.. HE'S NOT GONE I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM HE'S THE ONLY THING I LOVED" I yelled my tears still rolling down my face.

Nothing is registering in my brain I can't deal with it.

"He can't be gone.. No.." I whispered.

-----------

We lay the flowers on the Angels grave, he didn't deserve to die he was so young. Aph put her hand on my shoulder as I laid the flowers. The rain was gushing down and my tears added to the flow. I put down the green flowers, to match his eyes.

"Laurence, no matter what, in sickness and death, I will always love you......"

THE END

That even made me cry ;~;

CRED TO EMY CUZ SHE WROTE MOST OF IT  ;D