Part 7~ Who am I..

(A/N Right so as I said Laurence will be having two personailities. But really its the shadow knight inside. The shadow knight will act in a completly different way to Laurence. The shadow will still be the cassanova that Laurence is but 'it' will be more outgoing and will make doing things much more pressured toward Laurence~ No one else will hear the Shadow knight unless it takes over Laurence's full body which happens after stress and a build up of anger. Again the shadow knight's input on this will be in bold like this --> I thought you could do better than that Laurence!-)

Garroth's POV:

I walked into the bathroom to see Laurence freaking out a little he started to hyperventilate. If he keeps this up he's giong to faint again. "Laurence!" I yelled. He looked at me stopping in his tracks. "Garroth what am I Why UGHHHHHHHH" He cried in distress. "Laurence calm yourself.." I calmly told him. "Look take deep breaths.. Innn.. and Outt.." I said breathing slowly. He copied me as he started to turn back into the normal Laurence we knew. He kept taking deep breaths untill he had calmed down completly. "Thanks Garroth.." he said. "That's ok Laurence, What happened out there..?" I asked. Laurence's hand clenched into a fist as his eyes pierced through me. I took a step back tripping over and falling right onto my butt. "Travis happened.." Laurence hissed angrily. I got up off the floor "Laurence calm down.." I ordered in a soft voice. His icey glare softened as he smiled a little "Ok.. but next time I see him im so making fun of him that he ran away like a little girl!" Laurence exclaimed smiling brightly. My heart pounded as I smiled back because I was about to flip out his smile was worth what money couldn't buy. "I've got to go finish talking to my father now.. I'll speak with you later.." I quickly said trying to cover the smile I couldn't wipe of my face. "Ok, Now if you'll excuse me i'm going to make fun of Travis!" Laurence smirked with a mischievous gleam in his eyes he walked away just in time because I fell into a wall clutching my chest again it hurt so bad that I couldn't tell him.. But even though I knew I could never be with him he still made me have butterfly's in my stomach. I slowly composed myself to get up and walk back to my room. "What was all that about?" My father asked raising an eyebrow. "What about?" I replied keeping my emotionless blanket on my face. "You know what about Garroth.." My father snapped. I sighed "It was nothing dad.." I retorted. "it was something you fell into a wall whilst smiling like a child at christmas" He recalled. "H-How did you know that!" I whispered blushing. "I was right outside the door Garroth.." He paused "Oh.. Don't tell me you've fallen in love with him" he whispered. "W-what no!" I yelled my face turned dark red. My dad shook his head "Garroth i've known you since you were a baby I know when your lying.." He sighed.

Laurence's POV:

I smirked and walked into Travis's room he was hiding under his blanket. "Oh Traviisss" I yelled. "Go away Laurence!" He yelled. "No!" I shouted. Tease himmm~ Go on Laurence you know you want too! I stopped in my tracks what was that.. I shrugged and kept teasing Travis "Hey c'mon Travis I always knew you were a little girl!" I snickered. "Laurence leave me alone!" He yelled angrily. "Fine fine!" I yelled back. I stormed out of Travis's room and walked to my room I slammed the door shut and locked the door. I slid down the wall and sighed.. Laurence~~... What is that voice?!! It's yourself idiot. Huh!?!? What do you mean myself.. I mean im you but the transformation you saw today.. You built up so much anger and created me! The voice evilly laughed. You can't get rid of me now! Well you can but that is at a very high cost~ You have to Hahah I'm not going to tell you! Find out yourself! Ughhh!!! Why won't you tell me please... I'll do anything.. Even go out with your best friend..? Wait what do you mean.. Deep down inside Laurence... You want to be with Garroth you just haven't realized it yet. I can see your deepest darkest desires and one of them is Garroth and i'm not going to tell you what you want to do with him~ W-what!! No I do-.. I frowned I knew it was true and I wasn't going to say it out load because who know's someone could be listening.. I told you it was true Laurence I'm going to let you in on ONE other secret.. WHAT?! I can read people's mind's.. Omg.. Maybe it isn't going to be so bad with you, But .. Can I ask you a question.. What? What does getting with Garroth got to do with getting you to go away?.. It doesn't have to be Garroth but I knew it was you'r hearts desire to have him so I said it~ But you just have to fall head over heels for someone and I can tell you that Garroth already has. W-Wait G-Garroth l-loves m-me.. I blushed madly.. Yep~ N-No..That's not true.. R-Right.. Yes Laurence it is you should be happy about that you desire him~~

-=+=-

HE DESIRE'S GARROTH O-O