Part 26~

Garroth's POV:

I woke up to the sound of Laurence softly snoring in my ear. It was cute, I didn't want to get up do I snuggled back into Laurence who was still completly knocked out from lack of sleep. After a while Laurence started to stir in his sleep. He stretched his arms out and yawned. I was drawing imaginary circles on his stomach. Laurence rubbed his eyes and blushed at ehat I was doing "Garroth.." He said groggily and might I add it was quite sexy the way his voice cracked. I was daydreaming and I hadn't noticed I had moved my hand from where I had put it and lets just say.. It was no longer on his stomach.. "Garroth?" Laurence asked hastily I snapped out of my daydream. I looked at him confusedly he laughed at me and pushed my head down lightly making me look at where my hand ws placed. I turned a dark he moved my hand away from where it was and placed it on his leg. He moved it to stop me from freaking out anymore than I was.. I froze up in embarressment. Laurence chuckled at me making me blush harder. "Garroth.. It's ok.." He comforted pulling me into a tight hug. My face was still burning furiously he looked at me in a concerned way "Garroth.. You ok in there?" He asked. "N-No!" I cried out. He looked at me strangly. "Honestly Garroth it's ok.. It's not as if I'm a stranger.. Anyway I'm your boyfriend so your aloud to touch me anywhere you desire" He whispered flirtatiously. I blushed a little more and looked away from him soon after my blush started to fade. Why does he always make me feel this way?.. Warm and fuzzy I don't understand how a certain indivdule could make you feel so.. Light headed. His touch made my skin tingle making me want him even more.. Touching him like this.. It's just I dont know... It makes me feel a indescribable happiness from inside. The teasing.. The way he looks at me.. The way he cares for me.. It makes my desires flare up wanting to be fulfilled.. It's all so overwhelming.. I want every moment of my life to be filled with him in it.. I was snapped back to reality by Laurence flicking my nose. I stared into his eyes awkwardly he smiled through the awkwardness and pulled my face towards him. He stared lovingly into my eyes running his hands through my hair softly. He sat up pulling me onto his lap he put his lips onto my ear and started to bite my ear softly. He stopped and moved his head down towards my neck I could feel his warm breath hitting my neck. "Garroth.." he said moving his head away from my neck. "Yeah Laurence?" I said whilst Laurence played with my hair. "We've gotta stop doing this.." he said. I looked at him confusedly "Huh? Stop what.." I asked. He looked around and whispered into my ear "Stop doing these types of things in the middle of the living room.." My smile widened. "No ones around to see us so why not?" I asked.

-=+=-

I think I'm like getting writers block ;~;