Chapter One: Shotia

Once again, I will never expect that I will have the chance to fall inlove again. It's not a big deal for me tho. This is not what I'm intended to do.

I'm on my way to school. I'm a ordinary person. Come talk to me and you can be my friend. Or your friend.

"Shotia! Shotia!"

I heard my name. Agad naman akung lumingon. Si Lana. Best friend ko. She's the IT GIRL in school. Cheerleader of the University. She have it all. If she's famous ako naman kabaliktaran. Ewan ko ba kung paano kami naging magkaibigan. She's a nice person. She understands me, I understand her? Lana is not a normal girl. She likes to party and break the rules. Basta, she's the BAD GIRL in town.

"Hey! What's up?" I said as I fix my messy hair.

"Anung what's up ka  jan! You wanna party tonight? May house party daw sa bahay ng mga Boltons! I wonder kung may pool dun or something.. "

"House party ng mga Bolton?"

"Yes! Ayaw mo? Diba super crush mo si Izach? This is your chance! Prove me that you have what it takes to get him. Or better f*ck with him.."

"Shut up Lana! I don't know if I can go.. I need to go to the cafe. Walang kasama si Jayson dun.."

"Hmp! Ganyan ka naman eh. It's either you don't know or no and Jayson can take care of the cafe.."

"You know me Lana. I can't.. "

"Okay Ms. Nice Shotia! But come on! This is the first and last time that I will convince you.. tara na!"

"Call Sean.."

"We broke up.. kanina lang.. I need a new boyfriend.. "

I rolled my eyes. Meet Lana, the IT GIRL slash BAD GIRL in town. She's always like this. When she broke up with her boyfriend she always finds a new one. See? What a girl.

I change the topic. I want to go but I need to work. I promised my Mom that I will take care of the cafe while she's gone. Jayson is my best friend. My childhood friend. His super cool. His the captain of the Lacrosse team in the University. Every girl really admire him. Ewan ko ba. He really wants to help me in everything. Did ya know? Jayson f*ck buddy is Lana? Yuck! I know. Cool right? Well, sila lang naman ang mga kaibigan ko.

Hindi ko tinanggap ang offer ni Lana sakin. I'm not good at parties. When I get drunk. I barely can't walk. And I rather f*ck someone I don't know. Diba? Kaya ayaw kung pumupunta sa mga party.

Oh yeah! Almost forgot. Izach Bolton. Uh? I don't know how to explain his features. But his totally super gorgeous and  hot. His not actually an actor or the famous guy in town. Gwapo, mayaman at sobrang HOT niya. His not an athlete. Famous naman siya sa school pero parang wala lang naman sakanya. His quiet.  Silent. Mysterious. But way too hot! Yun lang ang masasabi ko. Basta, gwapo siya!

"Well, ayaw mo talagang sumama. Hindi naman kita mapipilit eh. Sadyang NICE GIRL ka talaga.." she said as she laugh in a flirty way.

"I know right.. well, you have to get ready.. and paano ka pala nainvite sa house party ng mga Bolton?"

"Leon Bolton ask me to go. And lahat ng mga cheerleaders pupunta dun. And ofcourse, the soccer team, lacrosse team and football team. Everyone will come! Ewan ko ba kung pupunta si Jayson eh.." she said.

"Si Leon?"

"Yep! The guy I'm going to f*ck tonight! "

"Shut up, Lana! Sige na nga! Ingat  ka nalang.. I have to go.. bye.."

"Bye.. say Hi to Jayson for me.."

She gave me a wink and she went straight to the parking lot. She's really a bitch. I walk straight on the road. Check my phone baka may nagtext. As I swipe it open. 3 unread messages.