Chapter Two: Conversation

I'm not use to this. I'm facing Izach Bolton right now. He actually ask me to seat with him. And now. I'm really happy. Sobrang saya ko dahil kaharap ko ngayon si Izach. Ang matagal ko nang pinagnanasahan. No, I really like him since he entered the University. Everybody likes him so much. I never saw or herd that he have a girlfriend. That's a good thing.

"So, this is your cafe? You own this?" He asks.

"Well, my mom owns this. Ako muna ang magbabantay at magaalaga dito while she's gone.."

"And your dad?"

"He died, when I was 14.."

"I'm sorry.."

I don't blame him for asking that was a long time ago. And I already moved on from the incident that happened. I don't want to talk about it anymore. I barely can't even leave my room because of Dad.

"Hindi ko nalang sana tinanong. I'm so sorry, Shotia.." he says.

"No, it's okay.. At least, you already know what happened to my Dad.." I said and forced a smile.

"Let's just forget that conversation okay? You seemed hurt.." he said.

I managed to give him a smile. A smile I never wear when I'm at home or at school. Izach smiled at me.

"So, you're not like the other girls at school.. you're different.. I really want to approach you before. But I can't.. "

I took a deep breath and my jaw drop for the second time. What's wrong with me! Go ahead and flirt with him. Don't be a b*tch! My mind keep on reminding me about stuff I should do. Like right now. I should ho ahead and flirt with the guy I adore for too long.

"Why? I'm just an ordinary person. I don't eat people who approach me.." I said and let my silent laugh out.

He blinked and laugh. Whoa. That's his laugh? Gosh! Why so hot Izach Bolton!

"I'm not good in approaching girls.."

"What! Seriously? You don't? Every girl in school likes you so much!"

"I know. I just don't do  things like that.. let's say it's not my thing.."

"Hmm? And why are you talking to me right now?"

"It's a good opportunity to talk to you.. I'm alone and your alone when we're inside the train.. and it's a good thing that I'm having a conversation with a girl right now.."

I don't know what to say. But I don't want this conversation to end. I'm having a good time here!

~~~~~

After a lovely conversation. He is about to leave. It took us 2 hours talking. It's 7:00pm. I should have close the cafe early at 6:30pm. But because of Izach, I didn't mind.

At first I thought Izach is not that nice. But he is. His a sweet and a nice guy. Am I that lucky to have a nice conversation with him? Basta. Sabihin nalang natin na destined talaga na magusap kami ngayon. Destiny? I do believe in Destiny. And I thank Destiny for it.

"Thank You Shotia. I never thought that I will have a nice conversation with you. Shall we do this again sometimes? I really like talking to you.." he says.

Hindi muna ako sumagot agad. Hindi ko ineexpect na sasabihin niya yun. Well, it's a good thing to start my flirty way.

"Well, we can do this all the time.." I say.

"Yeah.. sure. See you tomorrow at school.."

He gave me a smile and he slowly walked away. Nagtaka ako bakit hindi niya dala sasakyan. Oo nga pala. Nagtrain siya kanina. I followed him with my eyes. I blink once and he was gone. I inhaled for a bit and entered the cafe. I cleaned everything and I'm ready to leave.

I heard my phone buzzing. Someone's calling. I glance at my phone and I saw the name. It's Jayson.

"Hey! What's up?"

"I'm sorry, I left the party it's kinda boring. Izach told me that your still there at the cafe. I'm actually half way there.."

"Okay? I'm about to leave.."

"Okay.. wait for me. ."

He ended  the call. His really kind. So, as I took my jacket, my phone and the keys. I went out and close the lights off. As I search for the key to lock the door. I heard howls from the mountain. I turn around and I took a stare at the beautiful moon. Howling moon. Gabi-gabi  ko tong naririnig at nakikita. They say, they are wolves at the mountain. Someday I want to go there. And watch the moon close. Close enough so that I could touch it. But it's not gonna happened right?

"Shotia!"

I recognize the voice its Jayson. So, after I switch the lock. I turn and walk. I saw Jayson waving at me. His inside his car. A hot Ferrari car. Jayson is damn rich. He is rich. Tinatago niya lang. And he actually wants to help me. As a best fried right?

"Seriously? What's up? Are we going somewhere? " I asked him.

"Yes. We are going to have a dinner at Jackson's..  So, better hope in!"

I went inside his car. It's kinda cozy because of the air con. He drove fast. Sanay na ako. Ganito talaga magdrive si Jayson.

"So? Bakit ka umalis agad sa party?" I ask him.

"Nah! I'm bored. I f*ck one cheerleader and I drink not that hard. Alam mo bang nag-make out si Lana with Leon? Damn! She's really a bitch! I don't want to f*ck her anymore. She's a damn whore.."

I rolled my eyes. As if naman. F*ck buddy niya kaya si Lana. Tignan lang natin kung makakaya niya. I wouldn't be surprise by Lana. She told me earlier that she's going to f*ck Leon Bolton. Izach's brother. Don't get me wrong. Leon is way hot too. His the opposite side of Izach. Leon is the captain of football. His the Casanova. The Bad one and the worst guy you have ever know. He likes to f*ck girls and to get drunk all night. Ewan ko lang kung anung pakay niya kay Lana?

"Well, that's Lana. Parang hindi mo naman siya kilala. You f*cked her for how many times, right? And I bet, you f*cked her here in your car.." I said and laugh.

"The heck! No! Why would I f*ck her here! I will only f*ck the right girl here.. And, you know what Shotia? Someday, I will find the perfect and the right girl for me.." he says.

"Yeah.. keep dreaming, Jayson. You will get there.." I said.

"So, how's your conversation with Izach?" He asked.

I never had the chance to ask Jayson about Izach. So here we go.

"Paano ba kayo naging magka-kilala ni Izach?" I asked him.

"You really like him so much, Shotia. Okay. Well, Izach's father is a business man. And my Dad is a Engineer. Izach's dad, hired my Dad to build the building which is currently The Bolton Company.  Izach and I we become friends. That was actually? Ah! When we we're still in high school. Since then we become friends.. until now.."

Wow! That's so nice. Kaya pala. Jayson is taking an Architectural course. And Izach is taking Business Ad and I'm taking the same course. Ewan ko ba kung mag-best friend ba sila or something? Jayson never mentioned me that Izach is his best friend. Just a friend.

"Thinking of Mr. Bolton, again? Anu bang nagustuhan mo sakanya? "

"I don't actually like 'LIKE' him. I just adore him. That's all.." I lied.

"So your not in love with him?" He asked again.

"No.."

Tumango lang siya. Did I say that? I don't actually know what I feel? Is it love or something else? And what I said earlier? I don't know if I do Love Izach. Yes, I like him and I adore him so much. But Love? I don't actually know.