Chapter Nine: Promise

I'm waiting for my grades dito sa Deans office. Hopefully pasado sana. My phone buzzed. I took it.

From: Jayson

Where are you?

To: Jayson

Deans office. I'm waiting for my grades.

From: Jayson

Okay. I don't have class anymore. Meet me at the cafe?

To: Jayson

Okay. I'll see you later baby.

Alam kung kinilig nanaman ang taong yun. He didn't replied so I just waited for my name to be called. Then, I saw Izach coming in. The difference of Izach appearing is I'm not that much happy anymore. Since, Jayson and I already had a commitment.

"May I seat with you?" He asked.

I nod my head. And he gently sat beside me. Wala na ba akung nararamdaman kay Izach? Jeez! Malamang! I need to talk to Lana about this. Nakakabwiset!

"You look different.." he says.

I turn around and face him. He stared at me, from my toe going to my eyes. What's wrong with him?

"Tssk!" He said and giggled.

"What! Your acting really weird, Izach.." I said.

He smirked and let his face reach mine. He smiled as he looks at my neck. Fck! Is he trying to kiss me! Putcha!  May mga tao pa dito. I hope, hindi to makarating kay Jayson.

"You have a hickey on your neck..." he whispered.

"Fck"

----------------

"Fck!"

I quickly stood up and ran to the comfort room. Bwiset! I faced myself on the mirror. Meron nga! Ang laki pa! Sht! Wala pa naman akung dalang scarf or panyo. Damn! Paano ko ba to aalisin! Si Izach pa naman ang nakakita. Tsk! Then suddenly my phone buzzed. It's Jayson.

"Hey! What's up, dear?"

"Are you okay? Someone told me about Izach.."

Is Jayson mad? Fck! Did someone just told him! Damn it! Sino ba yung pesteng nagsumbong! I heard Jayson exhaled hard. His waiting for my answer. Fck! I'm pissed!

"I'll explain everything later, Jay--"

He drop the call. I'm totally fcked off! I grab my hair and pulled it. Galit na si Jayson. I know him. Alam ko kung galit yan. Paano ba kase! Sino ba kaseng nagsumbong!

"Umm? Shotia right?"

I turn around to see the girl behind me. I know her, she's Danica Park. The Korean girl. She's holding a black scarf and she's about to hand it to me.

"Yes?"

"Izach is giving you this.."

She handed me the scarf and she walked away. Thank You!  I quickly place it on my neck. There. Hindi na bistado. I went out from the comfort room. And I saw Izach leaning on the wall. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hmmm? It looks good on you.." he said.

"Hmp! Thank You by the way.."

"No problem. Here, this is your grade.. I'll see you around.." he said and walked away.