Chapter Eight: Jayson and I

I woke up, because someone is kissing and biting my neck. I slowly turn around and stretch. Aw! Fck! Damn it! Ang sakit. Ang sakit ng ANU ko. Jayson's manhood is so huge. It hurts from down there.

"Ouch!" Sabat ko.

Napakapit ako sa  kamay ni Jayson na nakayakap sakin. Ang sakiiit!

"I'm so sorry my lady.." he said na may halong lungkot.

"Why so huge baby.." sabat ko.

"It's not my fault anymore.. you'll get used to it.." he said and gave me a kiss.

Ang bango ng hininga niya. Morning breath are the best. We cuddled as the time passes. Wala naman kamin klase pareho. It's Sunday. I buried my face on his chest as he tightly hug me. Kinakapa ko ang 6 pack abs niya. His so hot. Finally! Nakita ko na ang tinatago niyang katawan niya.

"Shotia.. stop it! Nakikiliti ako.." sabat niya.

I giggled and lift myself. Nahulog ang kumot na naka-cover sa hubad kung katawan. Napamulat si Jayson sa nakita niya. He bit his lower lip.

Medjo nasaktan pa ako kase ang sakit ng ibaba ko. Nakaupos ako na nakahubad. I hold his nose and pinch it.

"Are you trying to seduce me again, Shotia?" He said.

"Huh? Ayaw ko na.. ang sakit eh.."

He laugh and touched my area. Nagulat ako sa ginawa niya. Mas lalong sumakit ang ibaba ko nung hinaplos niya ito. Umaangat si Jayson at hinalikan ako. He touched my area and inserted his finger inside. I lean my body towards him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We rolled from the other side of the bed. Jayson is on top right now. Sliding his finger in and out.

"Ummmm.. Jayson.." I whispered.

"Sshhh.. It will help my princess.." he said.

He kissed me passionately. We taste each others morning breath. It felt so good. He slowly removed his fingers. And hug me so tight. I closed my eyes. Pinatulog ako ng mokong.

"Shotia? Shotia.." I heard him.

"Hmmmmm?" I murmured.

"Wake up.. hindi na ako makatulog.. wake up! Let's take a shower, both of us.." sabi niya na parang bata.

Naiinis ako sakanya. Pinatulog niya ako tapos guguluhin.

"Ugh! Go ahead.. I'm still sleepy.." sabat ko.

"Tsk! If your not gonna open your eyes. I'm going to insert my manhood in you!" He said.

I opened my eyes. And slap his shoulder. Bastos! He laugh and stood up. I quickly covered my eyes. Jayson is naked. As in naked!

"Shotia baby.. you saw my body already.. And I saw yours.. wag ka nang magkunware jan.. let's go.. let's take a shower.." he said.

"Put something on, Jayson!"

"Hmm? Shotia.. let's just go.. promise I won't look at your body.." he said.

I remover my hands from my eyes. Pulled my blanket and stood up. I wrapped it from all over my body, para hindi naman revealing. Nakakahiya parin. I walk straight to the shower room. And threw my blanket on the floor. I heard Jayson giggled as he entered the shower room.

He smiled and turn the shower on. I faced the shower and let the warm water touched my face going down all over my body. Jayson slowly touch my shoulders and kissed it.

"Hmmmmm.." I like the way he kiss my neck.

I faced Jayson and rain kisses to his neck. I tip-toed as I kiss his neck. His so damn tall for Pete's sake! He pined me on the wall and inserts his manhood in me. Hindi talaga nagsasawa si Jayson. This is the second time. And sa shower pa. And it felt so good.

After that wet romance. We both put our clothes on. Lalabas daw kami. We're going to have our breakfast outside. Jayson went outside to get his car ready. I grab my phone and keys. And quickly ran outside.

I can't feel any pain from down there. Jayson finger and thrust helps.

Jayson's waiting for me. His leaning on his black sports car. Definitely his color.

"Bat parang wala yang sasakyan mo kagabi?" I asked.

"I asked John to drop my car here.." he said.

John is Jayson's personal driver. I nod my head and ran to him. He kissed my lips and guided me on the passenger seat. He slam the door and ran on the driver's seat.

~~~~~

I wanted to stay at home after we ate breakfast at the fast food area. I don't like walking and going somewhere. Tamad akung tao eh.

"Jayson, shall we go back home?" I said.

Andito kami ngayon sa park. Si Jayson, nagsusulat. Parang may drino-drawing. We're sitting on the bench. And there's a lake in front of us. I think his trying to sketch it. Jayson likes drawing. That's why his taking up Architecture. And of course to be an Engineer. 

"Just a minute, Shotia.. tapusin ko lang to.." he said.

"Okay.. let me see?" I said.

He showed me his drawing. It was beautiful! Kuhang-kuha niya yung lake sa harap namin. His really an artist. That's why I liked  him before.

"It's beautiful.." I said.

"Really? Beautiful like you.." he said.

I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the lips. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes until I fall to sleep.

~~~~~

"Hey, Mom.. how are you?"

"I'm good darling..  how about you?"

"I'm fine.. Jayson's with me.."

"Your best friend?"

"Boyfriend now mom.."

"What! Oh my gosh! Shotia! His your boyfriend!?"

"Yes mom.."

I told my mom everything that happens. Except for the part that me and Jayson made love. Mom is so excited to come home. Jayson brought me at his condo. We will stay here for tonight daw.

"Did you talk to your mom, already?" He asked.

"Yes.. she wants to talk to you soon.."

"Great then.. I can't wait.." he said.

He hug me so tight.

"I don't want to let you go, Shotia.. I want you.. I need you.. I love you.." he said.

I smiled took his hand and pulled it. We went to the sofa. I want to know everything about him falling in love with me.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"I want to ask you, Jayson.. why did you fall in love with me?" I asked him.

He smiled and caress his hand on my hair. He lean close and gave me a sweet kiss.

"All I know, Shotia is  when I'm with you.. I have nothing else to think about just you and me, and the only thing I know is, I love you.." he said.

"Jayson, I love you too.."

There I said. I love him. I love him!