Chapter Fourteen: Chat with Francis

"Hey Jayson! I'm going to have a little chat with your Princess here!" Francis yelled.

"Not too close bro! I'll rip your neck out!" Jayson answered.

Tumawa lang si Francis and went back to me. His wearing a white jeans and a fitted black shirt. Kaya bakat ang maganda niyang katawan. Francis is wearing a single black earpiece on his right ear. Kaya nakita ko to.

"So, your in Business deals and stuff's?" He asked.

"Yep, and your the quarterback of the school.."

"That is true.. We all took up Engineering,  except for the brothers.." he said.

Sikat sila sa  school pero hanggang dun lang yun. Hindi naman ako sobrang patay na patay sakanila. I just know their names and their faces.

"I don't know that. Nakita ko kayo sa Graduation niyo.."

"Seriously? Hindi mo kami kilala?"

"I know you guys. The famous hunks in the University. Right?"

"Oh yes yes. Your not into us right? The only thing I know is your Jayson's bestfriend and now his your boyfriend. That happened so fast.." he said and smiled.

"Yes, Lana she's very into you guys.."

"Yeah. Really. They have been going out since the party.. And Leon is not into serious relationships.. Pero, malay natin kung sila na ni Lana? Or maybe something is going on with them.." he said.

"Yeah. Ewan ko kay Lana?"

"She's your best friend, right?" He ask.

"Yes.."

"Wow. Malaki talaga ang pagkakaiba niyong dalawa. She's the It Girl in school. And you? Well, your just every guy's dream to be with.." he said.

"Huh? Every guy?"

"Well, yeah.. see? Every guy wants a simple, and beautiful lady. Not a very open and seductive one. Girls need to act respectfully. So that guys will never treat them as sht.. sorry for the word.."

"True.. but some guy wants a btch like my best friend.. " sabi ko sabay turo kila Leon at Lana.

Napatingin naman si Francis at ngumiti. I'm getting along with Francis now. And it's kinda good.

"Speaking of Leon, what happened between Izach and Jayson?" Tanong ko.

"Yeah.. nagtataka nga rin kami eh. We called Izach kung sasama siya. He said, No. And Jayson don't want him with us. Especially when your around.." he said.

"What do you mean?"

"Nah! Let Jayson explain it to you.." he said.

So, after that talk. Lumipat na si Francis sa kabilang upuan and Jayson went near me.

"Hey!" I said.

"Oh? Why so jolly?" He asked.

"Nothing.. Masaya lang.. san nga pala tayo pupunta?" Tanong ko.

"At Andrews Cabin at Mount Sahara.. we're going to spend our free week there.." he said.

"I thought your flight is next week on Tuesday?"

"Nah! I canceled it. I wanna be with you.. maybe I'll just go some other day.." he said.

"Really? Yes!"

I hug him so tight and kissed his jaw. He pinch my nose and wrap his arms around my shoulders. I know that Sahara place. It's a good sight of river and a relaxing beach. Hindi ko alam na may cabin si Andrew dun. Jason's friends are damn rich. Kaya bagay talaga silang magkakasama.

It's gonna be a long trip. Maybe 2 hours? I keep on thinking about Izach. I want to know what's wrong between them with Jayson. Nakakapagtaka lang kase.

"Babe, sleep.. it's gonna be a long trip.." he said and kisses my forehead.

So, I close my eyes. And went to sleep. I'm tired anyways.

~~~~~