Chapter Fifteen: Andrew's Cabin

After a very long ride. We have reach our destination. Andrew park the mini bus. And we all went out. Bumungad sakin ang bluish beach and white sand. Wow! Andito kami sa may parking lot. At nagulat ako nung may pumalo sa may pwet ko.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled.

"Look who's here! Shotia Hale with the love of his life Jayson Gomez!" Si Lana.

"Fck you Lana! I was about to ask you the same thing. Anung ginagawa mo dito at bakit mo kasama si Leon?"

"He ask me to go wit him here.." she said smiling.

"Talaga? What's with you guys? Are you guys together?" Tanong ko.

"It's up to you to find out.." she said and gave me a wink.

She ran quickly to Leon and gave him a flirty smile. She wraps her hands to his muscular muscles. Malandi talaga ang babaeng to. I just faced to ocean. Super cool.

"Hey babe! Come here!" Jayson.

I went to him. Took the other bags. And we started to walk. May kausap naman si Andrew ma matanda. Lana is with Leon. While the others are laughing and talking to each other.

"Saan tayo pupunta?" Tanong ko.

"At the Cabin babe.." he said.

"Saan?"

"Uh? I can't remember.. just a little walk and we're going to reach Andrew's Cabin any minutes.." he says.

"Okay.."

Hinihila ko yung maleta tapos si Jayson naman hawak-hawak yung ibang bag namin. He took his shirt off kaya nakasando nalang siya.

Ako naman tinitignan ang piligid. Tall trees and loud birds chirping. How I love the sound of nature.

Hanggang sa narating namin yung Cabin. It's not a Cabin actually, more like a vacation house. May pagka-look alike nga sa vacation house nila Bella at Edward nung honeymoon nila. You can see all the transparent glass walls from the second floor. And a very stylish wood carvs on the first floor. How lovely!

"Sir Andrew, eto po ang susi. Dun lang po kami sa baba kung may kailangan kayo.. enjoy!" Sabi nung matanda.

"Let's go inside guys!" Andrew.

We went inside. Nakakagulat. Ang ganda ng mga furniture's at mga designs ng bahay. Andrew owns this?

"You own this?" I asked Andrew.

"Well, yeah! Actually, pagmamay-ari ng mga parents ko to.. they just said na pwede akung pumunta dito anytime. And, they passed it to me last year. Kaya, my name owns this beautiful Cabin.." he said and wink.

"Cool.."

Jayson held my hand and we both stared at this beautiful painting. A girl holding a tuns of roses. And she's looking at the right side. With a sad facial.

"What do you think of this painting, dear?" I asked.

"Uh? A girl who is sad?"

"Close.." I said.

"I'm not into paintings babe.. But, I guess that's the answer. A sad girl.." He said.

"Look at her eyes babe.. it's very sad.."

"Yeah.. I know.. hey, Andrew! Where did you buy this painting?"

"My mom bought that from Paris!"