Fateful Encounter(Part 2)

With his hands in his front pockets Josh continues his walk but can't shake the feeling he knew that guy. He was deep in thought but snapped out of it when he someone pushed passed him.when he looked to see what all the commotion was about he saw two bright lights and an engine roar. As the blue Lamborghini came to a stop people started crowding around. Out came the driver and he went inside rhe house. Josh was curious so he decided to go in plus it was cold without a sweater. When inside the first thing he did was look for Riley and Lucas. Instead of finding them he saw the new arriver in an aggressive conversation with one of the other guests. 

???:Hey do you think you can let me through

Guy:I'm surprised your not a snot nosed little rich kid

???:Is that a compliment or an insult

Guy:take it as you want ...whats your name

???:Donny Barnes

Guy:I'll keep an eye out for you   

The guy leaves and as soon as he does Josh walks up to'Donny' 

Josh:hey donny you okay

???:Yeah hey you look familiar 

Josh:sorry i dont think I've ever known somebody named Donny Barnes i think i would remember a name like that

???:Oh my names not Donny I just said that so they wouldn't bother me again

Josh:so what is your name 

???:my name is Farkle..Farkle Minkus don't wear it out

Josh:i don't see how you can hi farkle I'm Josh Matthews 

Farkle:Matthews?...oh i remember now if your her uncle

Josh:um im guessing you mean riley are you a friend of hers

Farkle:thats a good question 

Josh:sorry im kind of lost

Farkle: freshmen year ...ski lodge..?

Josh:no way that was you

Farkle:yeah well i was late to the party so i'm going to make the most of whats left(with that he walks away leaving josh with a speechless expression on his face)

Josh still dazed from Farkle walks over to the punch bowl. He leans on a wall with one foot on it one hand in his front pocket with thumb sticking out and in the other hes holding his red cup from the rim. It was almost time to meet up riley and lucas so just as he was about to make his way to the doorway a few girls ask him to dance. Although he hesitates in a few minutes he finds himself on the dance floor.

Riley: Uncle Josh?!?!

Josh:hey Riley oh your not gonna believe it I-

just then the music cuts off and the dj says someone has spilled punch over some of the cords. Someone shouts"well make someone sing" Dj "do we have any volunteers "  for a few minutes its dead silence until someone shouts"i volunteer cluterbuckets" everyone starts to shout and cluterbucket gets on stage and walks over to the DJ.

Dj:can you even sing?

Cluterbucket:i've sang to my mirror before and it's never cracked or broken before*nervously smiles 

Dj:well your already here so..

Gives her the mic after they privately discussed the song choices. As soon as she finishes she walks over to where the guy who shouted her name was. She speaks into the mic"this ones for you for making me do this."just then the beat comes on dun..dun dun dun...

Cluterbucket:i ain't worry bout nothing i aint worry bout nadda...

The audience takes a second to react but soon everyone is crowding around her and the guy she's singing too. 

Cluterbucket:i dont need no explanation cuz baby your the boss at home ahhh...

Soon everyone else is singing along with her and when it comes to the male part she hands the mic over to the guy and he sings it almost perfectly.At the end of the song everyone is clapping and the Dj states that they were able to replace the cords.

Lucas:who was that

Josh:anyone you know

Lucas and Riley:no

Josh:hmm find out for me will yah*a smile spreads across his face*c'mon lets go home Cory will ground us if we're late

with that the trio leave the party

A/N the song Cluterbucket and the guy she was with sang was work from home by fifth harmony and also I'm not sure if endgame is gonna be joshaya or lucaya let me know where you see the story headed and what you think