Confessions

Things between me and Lucas were weird. I looked down at my phone and sighed.Afterschool I drove to the mall where I met up with Josh. 

Josh:hey Cluterbucket you ok?

Me:yeah why

Josh:no reason actually I wanted to tell you something 

Me:you know you can tell me anything 

Josh:Maya ...I like you

Me: oh well umm I have to go so umm see you later?

I ran out got in my car and drove home. The next few days I acted as if nothing had happened between me Josh and Lucas. It seemed I got my acting skills from my mom. We all decided to go play board games over at Rileys like the old days. First it was twister,then Jenga, but then we decided to play more grown up games. Riley was hesitant but her parents were on a trip with auggie to Florida. 

Zay:Spin the Bottle

Farkle:Truth or Dare?

Zay:no way

Riley:well we can do both!

We all sat in a circle and Riley placed a bottle in the middle.(Positions:Maya,Zay,Smackle,Lucas,Riley,Farkle and Josh.)

Josh:okay so if we're playing both games then here's how'll play.We'll say truth or dare and if you refuse to answer a truth you spin the bottle and all you do is kiss and if its dare then you and the person you landed on both go for a little more than a kiss.*wink

Riley:Uncle Josh that's just weird

Zay:who's first?

Farkle:I'll go I want to get it over with. Riley Truth or Dare?

Riley:Truth

Farkle:Have you or have you not done it? 

Riley turned red and spun the bottle.It had landed on Lucas so everyones reaction was different.They kissed and it seemed like no big deal to them.

Riley:okay, zay truth or dare?

Zay:dare

Riley:I dare you to go 1 month without girls

Zay was upset but agreed nonetheless.

Zay:Lucas Truth or Dare?

Lucas:Truth 

Zay:who do you like?

Lucas looked at me and he spun the bottle.It landed on Smackle and their kiss was a really quick one.

Lucas:Smackle truth or dare

Smackle:dare

Lucas:I dare you to get a A- on your next assignment

Smackle:what?!?! I've never gotten below an A before ....fine.

She crossed her arms and examined me and Josh.

Smackle:Maya?

Me:Dare

Smackle:I dare you to tell us details about you and ben?!?!

Everyone:Ooooooooo

Me:ha there's no way Im doing that.

I spun the bottle and it landed on .....JOSH.II had mixed feeling towards this. We both stood and gradually got closer. When it came to the point where our lips touched I felt my whole body go numb.He wrapped his arms around my waist and as if I already knew what to do I wrapped on arm around his neck and another through his hair.