Maidens Cafe

"Welcome party of one?"Josh was clueless on how to answer.Good thing he didnt have too though. Another girl, this one a wearing the same uniform and had short red hair whispered something to the girl at the counter. 

Girl 2:Please follow me your table, is this way.

Josh followed suspiciously asking himself what was going on. He was sat at a table im the middle of the east side of the room.

Girl2:heres the menu your server will be right with you

He opened the menu to find items such as the maidens parfait, the white rose,the angels kiss, the maidens flower,rose petals etc."so are you are you ready to order yet?" He looked up to see Maya wearing a maid uniform which was a metallic black with no sleeves and a white hem around the waist it and barely went passed her behind.He coughed looked down and then to the side.

Josh:what are you wearing?

Maya looks at herself up and down:myyyy uniform?

Josh coughs and still can't bring himself to look at her.

Maya:so what can I get you today?

Josh:um im not sure this is the first time I've been to a place like this.Also these prices are expensive.

Maya:well I'll come back when your ready and it's on me remember in exchange for the ride.

Maya was about to leave but Josh hears a couple of guys at another table yell out "hey cutie" and "hey I spilled over here can you come clean it up haha"and grabs her arm before she had a chance to take a step.

Josh:actually I've decided can I um have the maidens parfait please?

Maya takes his menu and says"please be patient if it takes some time "and with that she's off.

Josh waits until she's gone to finally look up.In his mind he remembers when maya first appeared and turned a medium shade of red.He mumbles to himself"cmon josh be more mature."As he looks around he wonders why Maya would work at such a place.The guys obviously weren't here for the food.Never in a million years did he think he'd be in a place like this. He's finally snapped out of it when Maya repeatedly calls out to him.

Josh:what?!?!

Maya:here's your maidens parfait 

He takes a spoonful and gently puts it in his mouth.

Josh:this is really good

Maya hands him a card.On it it says"Maidens Parfait " with 5 blank stars and 2 blank lines one for the maiden and another for the customer.

Maya:can you fill this out for me?

Josh:what is it?

Maya:well my boss likes to see how we're foing in all aspects of our work.Whenever someone orders the maiden parfait we ourselves have to make it and then we ask our customers for feedback. 

Josh chokes a little:you mean..you made this?

Maya:yeah so when your dona can you drop it off at the counter? I need to get back to work.

Josh just stares from the card to the parfait back and forth.He's brought back to reality  by some guys calling out Mayas name.

Guys:Maya over here remember us?

Maya turns and smiles:I'll be there in a minute boys.

Josh becomes overcome with jealousy and walks over to the counter and drops off the paper and continues out the door.

.

.

Its about 10 p.m.when Maya finally comes out.As she walks out she's fixing her hair but stops when she sees Josh waiting for her outside his car.

Maya:what are you doing here?

Josh:I was wondering if you needed a ride? 

Maya:I see whats going on here...you just want another free meal

Josh:look im only here to take you home 

Maya:still treating me like a kid? 

Josh:i cant help it Im protective like that

Maya gets in the car without hesitation.

Josh:so why do you work there

Maya:why'd you leave in an angry mood?

They smile and laugh

Josh:so you and Ben

Maya:yea you have someone? 

Josh:no ...but someday ..is he the one?

Maya:im not sure..but I will too someday.