August

Update: Ugh, i hate thinking about her, about us, about what we could've and should've been. She's getting in my head and making me feel like what she did to me was my fault.
Update: I made amends with April, and i'm so glad i did. She is a sweetheart and didn't deserve what i put her through.
Update: It's already that time of the year, registration. I am super stressed because I didn't study any of the lines that i had to over the summer, my depression is feeling out of control, and I want to meet someone who i might date this year. I am in need of a girlfriend.
Update: school started and i'm feeling okay about this year. I have my best friend, James, i have a fresh start on my grades and relationships, too. I am getting over Delilah very well, now.
Update: This girl in my drama class is so adorable and i'm really hoping to get to know her. Her name is Jordan and she is so beautiful.
Update: Delilah transferred to a different school, so i wont have to see her in the halls or anything... I'm finally  over her.
Update: Jordan told me she was straight, which i was fearing. So i asked if she considered me a guy, and she said yes! Yay, i have a chance. She also said that back in Indiana she had a boyfriend of 9 months that she ended it with before she moved. How sad! I'm just going to try and befriend her and get to know the real Jordan and then maybe when the time is right i'll make a move.
Update: An admin for an LGBT account that i run just asked me out. Her name is Sophie. I would have said yes, but i don't do long distance relationships, i need physical love such as hugs and cuddling and kisses as well.