January

Update: i've been having strange feelings, lately. I know i don't like male parts, but there's someone in my drama class, a friend of mine, that i cant stop thinking about...
Update: James and i are back to how we used to be, best friends! I'm so happy.
Update: i found a note on the ground addressed to me... it was from Delilah- My ex. Last i heard from her she hated me, so i was curious to see what it would say. It pretty much just said how she was wrong and sorry and how she put drinking before me and she said she'd stopped. I felt uneasy; it was strange to read. I finally concluded that i had felt touched and relieved. With much thought as to actually reply or not, I texted her saying thank you about a week later. I am very glad that i now have absolute closure.
Update: Im not sure what to do, but i think my admiration for the guy from my drama class, Jake, has grown into a crush. I thought i was straight? If i were to experiment with anyone it would be him.
Update: i asked Delilah, the not ex one, if she would want to hook up. She said "i dunno".
Update: We didn't.
Update: a transgirl that goes to my school said she liked me.
Update: another guy from my drama class said he would want to hook up with me.
Update: i can't stop thinking about Jake...