May

Update: James and i are dating and it is going great :) one thing is kind of bothering me, though. I keep having bad dreams about us. I'm not sure what it means, but in the real world we are doing fantastic, so i'm trying my best to not think about what my dream world is saying.
Update: The dreams stopped and I'm feeling happy about our relationship.
Update: James and i got into a fight. 
Update: I broke up with James, i think it would be better if we remained friends, instead. It feels better that way.
Update: James and i got into another fight, but luckily we are getting past it. I can feel it getting better already!
Update: Things have been so hot and cold with James lately that i cant deal with it and all the awful fights that come with it.
Update: James and Kyra's friend are flirting a lot and i wouldn't mind, but he is doing it right in front of me. He even kissed her when i was a foot away from them. When i tried to say it hurt my feelings he got angry at me and fought with me... again. I told him I needed to take some space away from him for a little bit. I'm tired of feeling like this, especially right before finals.
Update: I've been trying my hardest to stay out of drama, and it's working out well. I've been talking a lot with some friends from drama.