December

Update: my best friends are Kyra, Cat, and Jason.
Update: i went on a date with a girl named Deandra, she was nice, but she was apart of a drama-filled group.
Update: the girl who asked me if i liked anyone has the same name as my ex, Delilah. She told me she would want to hook up with me sometime.
Update: i went to a girl named Zoe's house to get to know her, she seems like a great person. She used to date April.
Update: Zoe told me that Delilah, my ex, still talks badly about me. i did absolutely nothing wrong to her. I gave her everything that i had and she gave me panic attacks and depression! She says how awful i am, and i am sick of it.  Delilah is not the perfect person i thought she was a while ago.. she is the exact opposite.
Update: so i guess three girls (not including girls flirting with me over instagram) like me right now... Deandra, Delilah, and Zoe. I am leaning towards Zoe, but i really have no idea. I don't want to be a fuckboy, i just want to find love... but who should i find love with?! Such a dilemma.
Update: i watched the entire Harry Potter series with Cat and Jason.
Update: my new years kiss was with Cat; we're just friends, i just wanted a new years kiss.