Wailey X Blaise

TRIGGER WARNING - IF YOU GET TRIGGERED EASILY, THEN DON'T READ! PLEASE DON'T SELF-HARM BECAUSE ALL OF YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

  Wailey thought to herself as she cut her wrist, there's no point anymore. No one loves her. Her parents were murdered. She is being bullied all the time. She lives in an orphanage.

   Wailey got up and shaking walked up to the Astronomy tower. She was crying and her arms were bleeding. She stood up on the edge.

    "Wait! Wailey! Don't do it! Come down from there!" Wailey turned around to see Blaise Zabini, her crush since first year standing there.

     "I have to, no one loves me, my family is gone, I get bullied, and I self-harm. I can't do anymore." Wailey cried.

     "I love you though. I've loved you since first year." Blaise said while a few tears rolled down his cheeks.

     "Y-You do?" Wailey asked through tears.

     "Yes Wailey. I do. I love you, I love with all my heart." Blaise said and walked towards Wailey.

     Wailey got down and ran to Blaise. He engulfed her in a hug. "I love you too." Wailey cried into his chest.

I hope you like this! Alma_Duheric22 I know it wasn't great, but I tried. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!