Oliver X Reader

You stood in the stands at the Quidditch match against Slytherin. Your boyfriend, Oliver, was the Gryffindor Quidditch team captain and Keeper.

     "C'mon Oliver!" You cheered. Slytherin was losing by fifty points.

     The match was almost over and then...WHAM! "Oliver!" You screamed and pushed past everyone to get to the field. Oliver was hit in the head by a Quaffle.

     Fred and George caught him before he hit the ground. "Oliver!" You ran over to him. Madam Pomfrey was by his side in a matter of seconds.

    Oliver was unconscious and was bleeding. You looked away and felt arms wrap around you. You looked up to see your best friend, George, hugging you.

     "He'll be alright Y/N." George said and rubbed your back. Oliver was taken to the Hospital Wing and you followed with the rest of the Quidditch team. Before you left, you glared at the Slytherin Chasers.

                                 <><><><><><><><>

      You sat down beside Oliver three days later.. He was still unconscious. You grabbed his hand and laid your head down on the bed.

      "Please wake up Ollie, we miss you, I miss you." You whispered and a tear slipped from your eye. You were scared.

      "Is Y/N Y/L/N really crying?" Oliver laughed slightly. "Ollie!" You exclaimed and engulfed him in a hug, but making sure you didn't hurt him.

      "Madam Pomfrey! He's awake!" You exclaimed as you ran to Madam Pomfrey. She quickly rushed over to him.

      "You can leave once I get done examining you." Madam Pomfrey said and made sure that Oliver was healed completely. "All done." She said.

       You and Oliver walked out hand-in-hand. "I'm glad that you're okay." You smiled and kissed him. "Me too." Oliver smiled and kissed back.

This isn't really good, but oh well.