Sirius X Reader

This was requested by Mj1247!

     You stood outside of Grimmauld place, thinking about what was happening in the wizarding world. Voldemort is back and a battle is coming.

     "What are you doing out here?" You turned around to see Sirius. You have had a crush in him since you both were in school. You are now part of the Order of the Phoenix, so you were staying at his house.

     "Just...thinking." You sighed. Sirius walked beside you and looked up at the stars. "I'm scared Sirius." You said quietly.

     "Me too Y/N." He replied and looked at you. "If anything happens to me...I want you to know that I've always liked you." Sirius said siriously. ( A/N - see what I did there? XD )

     You blushed and looked at him. "I like you too. Bloody hell, I feel like an eleven year old telling her crush that she likes him." You said and laughed. Sirius laughed as well. "So, would you Miss Y/L/N like to go out on a date with me?" Sirius asked.

      You laughed and smiled. "That would be lovely Mr. Black." You smiled. "Wonderful." Sirius said and kissed your cheek.

This was requested by Mj1247! I hope you like this and sorry that it's so short! If you don't like it, then I can always make another one! ❤