Astria X James

James rushed to the Slytherin common room door to meet Astria. Never in a million years would he have thought that he would dating a Slytherin, especially a Malfoy! But Astria wasn't like the others, she had compassion for others and was surprisingly kind at times, which is not that common among other Slytherins.
     Astria opened the exit door and walked out. "James!" She exclaimed. He always brought a smile to her face ever since they became friends. It was kind of ironic how they became friends.
         —————f l a s h b a c k—————-

     Astria's best friend, her mother, Astoria just died from a accident. "I should have been there..." She said softly as they were lowering the casket in the family cemetery.
     Almost everyone from her fifth year class was there to mourn with her. Astria continued to sob as she watched. She couldn't stand it any longer and ran as fast as she could.
     Astria collapses beside a tall oak tree. The Potter boy, James, was following her to check on her. "Astria..." He said softly as he approached her.
     "What do you want Potter!" She couldn't believe that he would dare try to talk to her.
     "I just wanted to make sure that you'll be okay. And if you need anyone, that I'm here for you." He told her as he took a seat on the grass beside her.
     Astria looked at him with soft eyes. She began to feel horrible for the way she treated him  and decided to change. "Really?" She sniffled.
     "Yeah." James replied in a comforting tone.
   ————e n d — o f — f l a s h b a c k————
     "I have something planned for today." James told Astria as he grabbed her hand. It was a free day, so they could go into town and do whatever they pleased as long as they had parent permission.
     "Really, what do you have in mind, Potter?" Astria said with a small joking smirk.
     "Well I thought that we could go pick up our permission slips together and then go to Hogsmeade." He told her with a grin.
     Astria nodded, "Alright, as long as you buy me a butterbeer!" She giggled.
     The two arrived to hand in their notes. Harris read James' aloud, "You don't have permission to go..." James raised his eyebrows shocked.
     "What?" He asked confused. He was asked to walk over and out of the line. Astria handed her slip in and looked over at James with a sad face.
     "You don't have permission either, Miss Malfoy." Hagrid told her.
     "But, how? Our parents always sign!" Astria said with confusion. She walked out of the line and towards James. "This is crazy! They've never done this before!" She said upset.
     "Yeah, I don't know what's up, but I'm sure we can find something here to do." James tried comforting Astria.
     James and Astria sat in the Great Hall, very bored. They heard the doors burst open, "Astria Malfoy, you better get away from him!" Astria looked over at her raging father. Harry was following short after him. "James Sirius, get over here!" Harry yelled.
     James jumped up and looked at his father. "What are you doing here dad?" He questioned his father.
     "We're here to stop you and her from making a mistake." Harry told James as he mentioned over towards Draco.
     Draco nodded in agreement. "You two are NOT allowed to see each other again!" He exclaimed angrily.
     Astria teared up. "That's not fair dad! You can't do that!" She cried and grabbed James' hand. Ginny came rushing into the Great Hall towards Harry and Draco.
     "You two are so immature! Ruining these two's relationship because you can't get over your own problems with each other!" She yelled at them.
     James' cheeks turned red due to the fact that grown adults were acting like this. "I guess you're right Ginny." Harry told his wife and Draco nodded.
     James looked at Astria and tightened his grip with her hand. Draco left along with Harry. Ginny looked at the two and smiled softly. "Just ignore them, they'll come to their senses. Here are your permission slips! I forged them, but hey, at least you'll be able to go!" She laughed softly handing the slips over.
     "Thanks mom, love you." James smiled and held the papers as his mom left. "Wow, that was crazy."
     "Yes, yes it was!" Astria said as she rubbed her face.
     James nodded and ran his hand through his hair. "Ready to go on that date now?" He said with a smile to cheer her up.

requested by @Ava744 ! hope you liked it!