Amber X Fred

Amber was walking towards the Great Hall with her three best friends, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger. Everyone heard that Fred and George Weasley were going to be putting their names in the Goblet of Fire.

     Amber is in Gryffindor, so she knows them. She also knows them from going to the Burrow. Amber and Hermione sat down beside each other. While Hermione had her nose in a book, Amber was watching if the twins were there yet. Amber sighed and looked over to see what Hermione was reading.

     Amber was reading when a bunch of cheers broke out. She snapped her head up to see Fred and George running in, cheering. They made their way to Amber and Hermione. "It's not going to work!" Hermione sang.

     Fred got beside Hermione while George got beside Amber. "Why's that Granger?" Fred asked and Amber looked at him. "See that?" Hermione pointed to a glowing line surrounding the Goblet. "That's an Age Line created by Dumbledore himself." "So." Fred smirked.

     Hermione slammed her book and rolled her eyes. "So, a genius like Dumbledore can't be fooled by something so dimwitted as an Ageing Potion!" Hermione laughed. "Ah, but that's why it's so brilliant-" Fred started. "-because it's so pathetically dimwitted!" George finished and they both stood up.

     Fred winked at Amber and walked to his brother. "Ready Fred?" George asked opening the potion. "Ready George!" Fred replied. They hooked arms and held the potion. "Bottoms up!" They shouted in sync as they drank the potion. They jumped in the circle and waited. Nothing happened, so they started hollering yes. They took out tiny pieces of paper and threw it into the Goblet.

     Nothing happened. They high fived, but they flew out of the circle. Amber jumped up to see Fred and George fighting as they had beards on their faces. "You said!" Fred jumped on George.

     They were soon taken to the Hospital Wing, so Amber followed. She saw them sitting on beds talking to each other. "That was bloody brilliant you guys!" Amber exclaimed as she sat down in a chair between their beds. "Yeah, but it didn't work." George said sadly. "Now we look like Dumbledore!" Fred whispered and touched his beard.

     Madam Pomfrey gave them a potion and told them to drink it. Their beards and white hair soon disappeared and their ginger hair came back. "See, now you don't look like Dumbledore anymore." Amber smiled at the boys. "Yep, and now we can go back to pranking!" Fred exclaimed jumping up. "Yeah! Hey Amber, you wanna join us?" George asked. "Yes!" Amber jumped up and walked out with the boys.

     They set off ten dungbombs in Filch' s office and now they were running for their lives. "Amber, in here!" Fred said from a portrait. Amber crawled in the hiding place. It was super small, so they had to pull their knees to their chests. "Where's George?" Amber whispered. "I don't know." Fred shrugged. "So, are you excited about the ball?" Amber asked trying to start a conversation.

     "Not really. What about you?" "I'm excited, but I think I'm going by myself because I don't have a date and all of my friends do, so yeah. Do you have a date?" Amber asked. "Nope. Do you wanna go with me?" Fred asked.

     Amber blushed and she smiled. "I would love to." Amber replied smiling. "Great." Fred smiled. "Got you!" Filch shouted as Fred and Amber fell out onto the ground. Fred was on top of Amber, so that was pretty awkward. "Detention tonight at 8:00 sharp!" Filch yelled and stormed off.

     "Hey Fred?" Amber asked. "Hmm?" "Can you get off of me?" Amber asked and looked at him, nit knowing how close their faces were. "Of course, but I have to do this first." Fred crashed his lips on Amber' s. "I've been wanting to do that ever since you stayed at the Burrow." Fred smiled and helped her up. "Me too."

A/N - I hope you liked this! This one shot was made for MrsAmberWeasley, so go follow her! Remember you can comment or pm me to request a one shot! Love you guys!!!!