What They Need in a Friend

Aries: someone to keep them focused. when they lose interest in a project, they need someone there to remind them why they started doing it in the first place.

Taurus: someone to melt their hearts. they need to be taught to let go a little–– from their possessions to their automatic distrust of people they don't know.

Gemini: a good time. at the end of the day, if a gemini can find someone who they can laugh and have interesting conversations with, that's good enough for them.

Cancer: emotional support. when things get tough, cancers tend to take on the burdens of others. someone needs to be there for them and listen to them, while also providing security.

Leo: validation. they need constant reassurance that they are wanted and loved. they also need honesty to keep them from getting arrogant.

Virgo: someone to keep them in check when they get too deep. someone to say "take a break and take care of yourself and try not to go overboard."

Libra: somebody to remind them to put themselves first because they have a tendency to be sort of a doormat. they also need someone who will defend them no matter what.

Scorpio: someone to confide in. it can be hard to find someone who is on the same emotional and intellectual wavelength as them to share their secrets with.

Sagittarius: a low maintenance friend who understands when they need their space. if someone doesn't need constant communication and attention, they make ideal pals.

Capricorn: a little push. they are often hesitant to try new things, so they need encouragement to step outside of their comfort zone. when they do, they will succeed.

Aquarius: intellectual stimulation. they need someone on their level to bounce ideas off of. deep philosophical conversations are the cornerstone of their relationships.

Pisces: someone who can keep them tethered to reality. they need someone grounded to stop them from retreating into their own little world when things get tough.