Chapter 7- Wine

Wine

How does it taste? I'm not sure, and I was too innocent to try. Elton held a glass of red wine to my lips, whispering rough pleas towards me under the lines of "C'mon princess, just try it." And I wouldn't budge, nudging away the glass with my chin and frowning.

"Elton, I'm 16." I nervously laughed, grabbing the cup from his hand and setting it on the white table cloth. "And I'm 18." He chuckled, thinking this was some sort of naming game. My frowned turned deeper into the creases of my cheekbones.

"Take me home." I slightly demanded, pursing my lips. At first I wanted to be all over Elton, discovering he wasn't gay plus the fact that his lips fit perfectly on mine. Now it was just plain stupid, I guess because it just appalled me how he liked girls instead of guys and I took a chance with him.

I don't know what hit me when Harry showed up at my door. I just started rambling on about how Elton was my boyfriend and he was about to come get me.

It seemed to me that I wanted to inflict something on Harry, make him jealous perhaps, but I was just being idiotic. All in all, why would I assume that that angelic boy has feelings for me when I only just moved in?

"Someone's being sour on our first date." He arched his eyebrows and clasped his hand into mine protectively. I huffed and wilted over like a dying flower, as that was legitimately what I felt like.

"Yeah, but you act like we've been on many." I pleaded, unclamping my hand from his grip. His blue eyes softened and he leant over the table to pepper my lips with airy kisses. I appreciated that small gesture. Closing my eyes as he smothered me in romantic, yet controlled pecks.

"I'm sorry love, should I take it... slower, perhaps?" he groaned guiltily, and I immediately forgave him, smiling and nodding understandingly. "I'll take you home." He insisted, grabbing my hand and trailing towards the anterior, considering we had already payed the bill.

"We are not having sex." I warned him as I plopped into the leather passenger seat. I could see him smirk through the corner of my eye. "Take me home and leave, but not before we maybe kiss a little, and maybe cuddle and also we-"

"Love, I can spend the night. No sex."

"But-"

"Stephanie."

"Ok."

Everything was quiet, besides the drumming of Elton's fingers on the steering wheel. I instinctively reached towards the dashboard and turned the knobs to adjust the radio, before leaving it at some slow jazz that was slightly lulling me to sleep.

"Wake up." Elton's voice cracked through my ears and I opened my eyes, his hand outstretched for me to grab. I saw that we were parked in the car ports of the Condos. I grabbed his cold hand and he tugged me out of the seat effortlessly. "Tired?" he yawned, locking the car and starting up the stairs with a tight hold on my waist.

"Very." I groaned, taking out the apartment keys to unlock the door then handing them to him as I was in no condition to do so.

The door opened and we both almost tripped over all the boxes scattered about. The couches were temporarily pushed against random corners in the living room and we stumbled inside, feet latching over various items lying around until we tripped and landed on one another on a couch.

His forehead was pressed to mine, lips pulled into a straight line as he batted his eyelashes. "Oops." I breathed, and 5 seconds later we we're making out, hot breaths and sticky skin. "No sex." He sighed onto my lips, taming his aggressive kissing.

"Right." I coughed, kicking off my wedges and crawling into his lap where he cuddled into my neck.

"Erm, there is some blankets in the box." I whispered, blindly pointing towards the stacks of boxes. We were both too comfy to actually get up, but he finally gave in and picked me up from his lap to retrieve the blankets.

I listened to him rip open the cardboard and drag over some fluffy comforters and pillows.

"Floor or couch?" he sighed, obviously really tired.

"Floor."

"Whatever."

He laid out the blankets like an expert and I mentally questioned if he'd done this at another girls house.

"Come." He commanded, grabbing my hand and pulling me onto him.

"Ah, wait, take off your jeans." He uttered as if it was the most reasonable thing to say and my eyes widened. "W-Why?" I stammered, gripping the loop of belt hole.

"You'll be awfully irritated through the night." He chuckled, zipping down my zipper and I didn't stop him. He slid down my jeans and unhooked them from my ankles, tossing them blindly across the room. Finally, he placed the comforter around my waist, covering me up. "Better?" his raspy voice hummed into my ear.

"Better." I admitted, fearfully cuddling next to him, a lump in my throat. He kissed my temple and placed his arm around my waist, massaging my hip with his thumb.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"The plaza has cooked breakfast every morning, like a hotel." I cheerfully informed, stroking Elton's sleepy face as he lied next to me. "Is that so?" He chuckled deeply, chapped lips formed into a lazy grin. "Yes, let's go." I hummed, and he shook his head mumbling something like "too tired." And "too early."

I huffed and stood up, the blanket falling off of me, revealing my thin legs. I had forgotten that I was pants less.

He hummed in approval, stroking my ankle seductively. I shrunk away from his touch, squealing playfully. "I'm going." I finally insisted, pulling a jumper and some tights from the clothes box. "Meet ya there." He sighed.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I fumbled through the doors of the plaza, my tights riding up with every step. I searched the small sea of people and caught sight of Harry, along with a group of 4 other boys.

I didn't approach, deciding against it, considering perhaps he'll approach me instead. I got into the fairly short line to fix a tray of food, and quickly sat down, waiting for Elton. What if he was lost? Soft chuckles fell past my lips at the thought.

I glanced towards Harry, noticing him and a teenage girl snapping a picture together, and I was severely confused, but pushed it aside as it could be a family member, visiting him.

It was a stupid thought, but slightly reasonable. My maple brown hair was in a disheveled nest, so I lazily tied it up to avoid getting it in the syrup for my biscuit. The chair in front of me screeched and someone sat in it.

"It's about time." I sighed, looking up to find Harry, not Elton. "You were waiting for me?" He teased, eye lashes batting against his pink cheeks. He wore a boyish smirk, long fingers tapping on the table top.

At a loss for words, I gulped and parted my lips, then closed them and licked them, becoming fidgety.

"No, no. I was, I was waiting for someone. Someone else." I stammered, my eyebrows arched uncertainly.

"That boyfriend of yours?" he laughed. "I guess." I shrugged, pushing away my bowl of watery grits.

"Tell me why you always seem uncertain about the fact that's he your botfriend?" He timidly insisted, brushing his fingertips on his chiseled jawline.

"I don't." I piped up quickly. He laughed at my nervousness.

"Speaking of the devil." I heard him murmur, and I turned to see a tired Elton traipsing towards us. "Bye Bye." Harry chuckled, then raced off to the other table, and secretly I felt as if he were afraid of Elton.

<><><><><><><><><>

(A/N): Hello people, this chapter was written super fast because there isn't enough time in the day for me to actually write out a magnificent chapter, so I apologize for any typos and things in that sort. I will fix them later tonight on in the morning!

Basketball trouts have been stressing me because the results come tomorrow!!,)?&)4:4 AHHHH

I was on the basketball team last year, but I still have the small piece of doubt in me. Anywho, they have a Red Velvet Latte at Dunkin Donuts y'all.

Wowow.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chap!

VOTE COMMENT AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY.

OK SO GUYS, WHOEVER LEAVES THE BEST COMMENT IN THIS CHAPTER THAT'LL MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER, WE'LL GET A SHOUTOUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

TRY TO MAKE ME SMILE!!!!