Chapter 9- Appallment

~~ The more COMMENTS and VOTES I get, the quicker I'll update btw!! ~~

Appallment

It surged through my body like electricity through a chord. I've always known Harry was something that wasn't revealed yet, but was inevitable, but I hadn't assumed it to be this wonderful.

So impulsive and remarkable, my hand stretched oddly across the space between us and softly landed upon his rosy cheek, brushing it to reassure myself that he indeed was real, and sitting on my couch. "No way." I breathed, shaking my head.

He cleared his throat and nodded, vexatiously. "I'm telling the truth, and well, you don't have to believe me, because I'm almost certain that I haven't gained your trust quite yet, only because we just met." He rambled. "But to be fair, I'm being honest and I'll always be honest with you."

My face froze and a bubble ignited in my chest, but it didn't stay there for long, because in seconds, laughter erupted from my mouth. Harry chortled bemusedly at my unreasonable histeria. "What's funny?" He laughed.

"It's just-" I cackled, covering my mouth to keep from sputtering.

"You went all poetic on me, talking about trust!" I bubbled, and he looked at me some more.

"You're such an interesting person, in fact, forasmuch as I'm literally a busy boy with big intentions, I never have the time during the day to actually sit and get to know someone, aside from you. I'll actually skip an interview, or stay in bed all day only to find a better image of who you actually are, if you get what I'm saying." He blabbered, seeming all to playful for such a wise speech.

My face turned hot and I can imagine the deep hues of red it was changing into. My heart fluttered and my stomach did a somersault.

"You're kidding, right?" I convulsed, almost pleadingly, because somehow, I didn't want to be Harry's target, not someone who he'd be interested in mingling with now that I've successfully found a boyfriend.

"I'm not, I just told you that I'll always be honest with you." He stammered repulsively. I gulped and sunk into the couch. "Yeah, well Harry. I have a boyfriend." I snickered remotely, my big tee-shirt keeping most of my face hidden.

"I know that, Steph." He hummed approvingly, and my heart fluttered once more as the pet name rolled off of his tongue. His green eyes intensified as he watched me swoon with each word passing through his poisonous lips.

For only a second, I wish I were dating Harry instead of Elton, but the desire soon diminished and I regretted myself for feeling that way. "wait here." I huffed, clamping my teeth together briefly.

Harry nodded, and shrugged back into the couch cushions as I stumbled towards my bedroom to squeeze into some skin tight jeans that were lying on the floor and pull a maroon varsity sweatshirt over my head of mussed curls. I brushed my teeth and tied my vans onto my feet in a rush. In only minutes, I dashed back into the living room, demanding Harry up.

"What- why?" he choked, a hidden smirk appearing on his face at the excitement pulsing through the atmosphere.

"Were gonna go somewhere." I laughed in a 'duh' tone, grabbing my car keys and pulling Harry's hand as we fled down the stair case, down to floor 1. I felt him jerk me to a stop and my chest swung backwards into his at the sudden momentum. "Woah, what's wrong?" I tormentingly breathed, looking up into his eyes with concern.

"There'll be fans outside." He murmured in a hushed time, releasing my hand.

"Well..." I trailed off, looking at my shoes and back up to his questioning gaze. "Do you trust me?" I finished, seriousness taking over my features completely.