1.9 - Spilling the beans

(A/N OMg Luke looks like the leader aGAin!!)

I looked straight into her confused and frightened eyes. This was all my fault. I just had to contact her to set myself free. I was so selfish. Not to talk about the part of me who thought that they would let me out of their sight. Stupid...

"I'm not asking one more time." Michael muttered and glared at me. I rolled my eyes and continued to get Luke to release me, but he didn't budge at all.

"She's my best friend, okay?" I expressed and glared at my cousin who raised an eyebrow.

"But why is she--- Were you trying to escape again?" He said in a tired tone and pulled his head back in exhaustion.

"Well, what do you think? Would you like to have a knife cut through your arm?"

"A WHAT?" Jenn expressed terrified which made Calum to take a stronger grip around her torso.

"For pete's sake, let us go! We're not gonna run away with you all standing here?" I said in a duh tone and glared at Luke behind me. He rolled his eyes and clenched his arms. "I'm not letting you go again."

"You're not my dad!"

Luke let out a low growl and backed away with me still in his arms. I tried to stop him, but my legs kept on being dragged against the floor.

"Take her to one of your rooms and lock her up. We don't want her to run off like some others." Luke hissed at Ash, Michael and Cal before dragging my reluctant torso away from my best friend.

"No! Luke! Stop it!"I tried to fight him, but it was useless. He opened a door and pushed me inside the wardrobe before following close behind.

I was just about to turn around when he came crashing my body against the wall behind me. I let out a groan at the impact, but he didn't seem to care about my sore head or wounded shoulder.

"What game are you playing, huh?" He roared in my face.

"What are you talking about?" I said and tilted my head to the right like a puppy.

"Cut the act. You know what I am talking about."

I squinted my eyes at him and frowned.

"I just don't understand your game. You are desperate to get involved and now that you are, you're trying to leave? Don't you understand how dangerous it is for you to leave the house?"

"Well yes but---"

"What if Brad got his claws on you again? Because both you and I know that if he does, he won't hold back. Especially since you ran away."

I felt myself getting smaller and smaller as Luke hovered over me. Luke's chest continued to raise up and down as he tried to control his anger. He shook his head a few times before pulling away and turning around, leaving me pressed against the wall like a deer in headlights.

"Why- Why do you even care?" I found myself yelling.

Luke suddenly stops at my words. His head is hanging low as his fists starts to clench and relax all over again. But I ain't finished just yet.

"What are you so afraid of Luke. I thought you were the most feared man in Australia, maybe even the entire world. Why show weaknesses now? I know you care."

...

And with that Luke opened the door and walked out leaving me without any answers what so ever. I let out a long exhausting sigh and stood up from leaning against the wall. What was I thinking? That he would tell me? That he would turn around and kiss me?