chapter 5 the shocker sword

At shocker base
A sword is Made to be a symbol of dai shocker might. Great leader the sword is complete said the blacksmith. Excellent i call it the shocker sword but we need to test it first said the great leader. As he cut down other swords. He then says good this is a very powerfull sword,death hawk come said the great leader. Yes great leader said death hawk. I want you to use this sword to kill decade and retrieve the decadriver said the great leader. Yes great leader said death hawk.
So this is leaf Valley park huh its really peacefull said rey. Hai hmm i have been working here for about 40 years and i haven't seen you here before and i know everyone in leaf Valley i guess your new here said the gardener. Yes this is actually the first time i went to a park and i just moved in here for a few weeks said rey. I see so how is leaf Valley said the gardener. Its great said rey. Well i got to get back to work see you around kiddo said the gardener. Yeah said rey.
I should probably have a test Drive with this thing, yeah i should said death hawk. As he just randomly running around killing people. This thing really is strong now i can kill that traitor said death hawk. As rey was walking around he then saw the bodies being sliced,he was disgusted and angry about it. But then a man close to dying tell him that a Monster did all this. Then rey calls coder and tell him about what is going on. So what did this said rey. Hmm judging by the looks of it they were sliced By the shocker sword and i cant believe that they have already finished it said coder. What is the shocker sword said rey. The shocker sword is a sword Made by shocker to be the best sword there is it is just as strong as your booklet sword or maybe stronger said coder. I cant let them have that kind of weapon coder can you you use your radar to see if the culprit is near or not said rey. Yeah he is near he is heading west 0.9 kilometer said coder. What are you doing here death hawk you should be retrieving the decadriver said one of the three shocker lieutenant. I was just testing the shocker sword before fighting decade said death hawk. Alright then said one of the three shocker lieutenant. Then rey arrives at the scene and he says hold it right there shocker im going to stop you. Kamen riser decade said one of the three shocker lieutenant. Rey puts on the decadriver and pulls a card then he says henshin. Kamen rise decade the belt says. He jumps down and start punching them in the face then death hawk Attack him but decade Dodge. Attack rise slash. Let see who's
Sword is stronger said rey. As he starts slashing him he was then Attacked by shocker lieutenants. Decade then pulls another card. Kamen rise x. He then turn into x and pull out his staff and final Attack rise x. He was able to the destroy one of the three shocker lieutenants. But then the other two escaped. We finish this the next time we meet said death hawk. rey then cancel his transformation and goes back to the park. And he saw the gardener again. Hey kiddo so i see your back guess you like this park huh said the gardener. Yeah i guess i do it is so quite and peacefull here said rey. I want to protect it thought rey. But then death hawk appears. This Will be the last time we meet decade said death hawk. What a kaijin said the gardener. Run now said rey. As the gardener did. lets do this henshin said rey. Kamen rise decade. How about this kamen rise riserhog. Attack rise rope arm as he caught death hawk and throws him. Attack rise drill arm as he Attack death hawk with it. But then he use uses his sword to deflect it and slash decade turning him back to normal. Okay how this then said rey. Kamen rise x. He then starts slashing him repeatedly and he pulls a card. Final Attack rise x. He then kills death hawk and then destroyed the shocker sword. Hey said rey to the gardener. Hai well i never really introduce myself my name is matahashi said the gardener. Well my name is reynard but you can just call me rey said rey. Rey are you a kamen riser said matahashi. Yeah said rey. I see said matahashi.
Curse him he just destroyed death hawk,the shocker sword and killed one of my lieutenants and i dont care if he is my son he is going to pay for this said the great leader shocker angrily. Well why dont you send me said a lion kaijin. No not yet said the great leader shocker to the lion kaijin.
Im home grandpa shin said rey. Oh rey we were just finishing for dinner said shin. Yeah and i also helped said coder. I see its smells great lets eat then im hungry said rey.