chapter 16 the heart of life

At rey's home
Hey coder said Rey. What is it Rey said coder. Just a thought but what do you think what would happen after our fight with shocker said Rey. Well all th previous Kamen risers continue to go on with their lives, living as Kamen risers protecting the earth and the people said coder. I see said Rey. Well doctor eijiro said that we make our own future said coder. Really i see well i just handle it later said Rey. And by the way where's Shin sama Said coder. Oh grandpa Shin is taking a nap Said rey. i see Said coder.

At shocker's base
Great leader i have some news said one of the scientiest. What is it said the great leader shocker. We have found a great energy source in sector A said the scientiest. What it can't be the star gems, go and find what it is said the great leader shocker. We just did great leader, we confirmed the energy source, it is the heart of life said the scientiest. What the heart of life said the great leader shocker. Yes great leader said the scientiest. The heart of life is an artifact that can literally bring anyone back from the dead, it is surely to be useful for shocker's purpose, batcrow said the great leader shocker. Yes great leader said batcrow. Go and retrieve the heart of life no matter what the cost said the great leader shocker. Yes great leader said batcrow. As he leaves.

At Rey home
Alex ,rey Said coder. What coder Said rey. I detected a large signal in 27 meters to west Said coder. What is it Said Alex. Yeah and it cant be the star gems ao what is it Said rey. Its an ancient artifact called the heart of life Said coder. What does it do Said rey. It has the power to bring anyone back to life Said coder. Really Said Alex. Yeah Said coder. Shocker must be after it we cant let them have it Said rey. Yeah Said Alex. Lets go Said rey. As he, Alex and coder go. And as they arrive, they saw a hidden ruin and then a mook appeared from the ruin and was stabbed before the mook was out. What happened here said Alex. As they begin to enter the ruin. And then they saw a Monster. Who's there said the Monster. Hello excuse me but who are you said Rey. I am the protector of the heart of life knight wolf said the Monster. Well my name is Rey this is coder and this is Alex we come no harm we are here to protect the heart of life from shocker said Rey. Shocker you mean the ones before you said knight wolf. Yeah but there are more and some of them are more powerful than the last one said Rey. How can i trust you even if you're an aura user and also that little boy too said knight wolf. How did you know said Alex. I can sense the presence of anyone or anything and i havent seen an aura user for a long time now and not to mention that little one is the aura Champion said knight wolf. You know about that too said Alex. Yeah said knight wolf. I see said Rey. And not to mention that your not a human said knight wolf. Pointing at Rey. What, you know about it too said Rey worried. Yes and you're the as them said knight wolf. No im not yelled Rey. Oh really then tell if you're not like then then what are you or better yet how about you show your true form said knight wolf. Fine said Rey. As he turns into breaking star wolf. Oh so that is your true form said knight wolf. Yeah said Rey. And you're also a wolf too and now tell me what are you said knight wolf. I im a,. said Rey. But was cut off when batcrow appears. I came here for the heart of life now give it to me or die said batcrow. Not a chance said Rey. As he turns back into his human form. Another soldier said knight wolf. Who are you said coder. I am batcrow now surrender or die said batcrow. Hey knight wolf you asked me about what i am i give you the answer right now i i am a Kamen riser said Rey. Rey sensei said Alex. Kamen riser said knight wolf. Lets do this alex, Henshin said Rey. Kamen rise decade. Yeah, Henshin said Alex. Get them said batcrow to the mooks. Attack rise blast. Aura shock wave said auros. As they easily beat them. Why you said batcrow. Lets get this over with said decade. As he pulls out the k touch. One, two, v3, riserhog, x, Amazon, stronger, tackle, skyriser, super 1, black, black rx, zo, j. Kamen rise decade. One Kamen rise. Final attack rise one. As they riser kick batcrow destroying him. Curses said batcrow. Before he dies. Not bad said knight wolf. Thanks for the compliment said decade. So are you after the heart of life said knight wolf preparing for a fight. No we just came here to protect it said decade as he detransform. Yeah and it would be bad for the aura Champion to take it by force said auros as he detransform. Well you three are the nicest ones to come here so far said knight wolf. Yeah well we should go now said coder. Yeah lets go home said Alex. Alright said Rey. Kamen riser huh interesting said knight wolf. By the way what about the heart of life, shocker knows where it is now so what are you going to do now said Rey. Well i guess i have to go now, always moving here and there said knight wolf. Are you going to get out of this ruin said coder. Yeah its time to see the world said knight wolf. Well lets go then said Rey. As they get out of the ruin. Its been a long time since ive been out said knight wolf. Yeah well i guess this is goodbye now said Rey. Yeah but im sure that we Will meet again said knight wolf. Im sure we Will said Alex. Goodbye now said knight wolf. As he leaves. Lets go home now said Rey. Yeah im starving said Alex. Lets go said coder. As they go home.

At shocker base
What batcrow is destroyed and the heart of life is gone said the great leader shocker. Yes great leader but -- said one of the scientiest but was cut off. No more buts the next time you fail you Will suffer dearly said the great leader shocker. Yes great leader said the scientiest. As he leaves. You Will pay for this agaras said the great leader shocker to himself.