chapter 27 blade world

So this is world 5 then said rey. Yes said coder. And by the looks of it this world almost looks like when we first came to kuuga world said rey. Yeah you're right except this world is much older said coder. I guess we should around for the people here I guess said Rey. Coder nodded.

Sometime later

Okay we have been searching for hours for humans in this world and so far it's not so great said Rey. Yeah I guess, wait Rey I detected an unknown lifeform nearby said coder. What okay let's go said Rey.

As they arrive

Help someone please said the man as he had just been thrown by the grasshopper undead.

Rey said coder. I know , Henshin said Rey. Kamen rise decade. Attack rise blast. As decade shoots the grasshopper undead forcing it to let go of the man.

Attack rise power shuriken. As decade swing it and make it explode right in front of the grasshopper undead. But before decade was able to finish the grasshopper undead it ran away.

It got away said decade as he detransforms.

Are you okay said coder to the man. What who are you two said the man. We're just travelers and we should be asking you honestly what are you because I saw some kind of seal on you said rey. Well I am the human undead said the man. An undead what's that said coder. Well said the human undead as begins to tell them about his master, the undead and the battle fight between all the races to rule world.

Ok now we have an idea what we have to do in this world and that this riser world is similar to dragon Knight said Rey. Great said coder. What are you going to do with me said the human undead. Oh right, you can go now said rey. Thank you said the human undead as he leaves and then a being arrives.

Hello rey, coder said the being. Wait God is that you said Rey. Yes it's me said God. What are you doing here said coder nervously. I came here to tell you that you've already done your part in this world by helping the human undead said God. Wait but what about the risers for this world said rey. That will also be taken care off said God. Okay so what now said coder. You go to world 6 of course said God as he sent to a portal to world 6.

Well better go back to work I guess said God as he leaves to heaven.