chapter 8 the psychic girl

I cant wait to go the park Mama said the girl. Well you just have to Emma said the mother.its nice to be in the park again said rey. So this is the park huh said coder. Hello rey said matahashi. Nice to see you again matahashi said rey. So how you've been said matahashi. Great oh and this is my robot friend coder said rey. Nice to meet you said coder. Nice to meet you too said matahashi.
This is your target said the great leader shocker. A child said a fox kaijin. Yes and this isnt a normal child this child has great psychic abilities that we can research and use for shocker plans said the great leader shocker. I see i get to it right now said the fox kaijin as left.
It so nice here Mama said Emma. Yes it is said the mother. Hello are you two new here said matahashi. No well my daughter is ,matahashi and its been a while said the mother. Hmm oh your satora's daughter melody,youve grown so much since i last saw you said matahashi. I guess so said melody. Say how is your father said matahashi. He died a long time ago said melody. Well that's a Shame said matahashi. Yeah said melody. So who's this little one said matahashi. My name is Emma said Emma. Its a nice name said matahashi. Thank you said Emma. Then the fox kaijin appears. I finally found you said the fox kaijin. A kaijin said matahashi. What is it doing here said melody. I dont know, he maybe after rey said matahashi. Who's that said melody. Long story said matahashi. Now give me the girl said the fox kaijin. What he's not after rey wait why would he want Emma said matahashi. Well- said melody but she was interrupted when rey arrives. Give me the girl said the fox kaijin. Girl said rey. Wait your that traitor decade said the fox kaijin. Yeah and i want to know why shocker wants a little girl, henshin said rey. Kamen rise decade. What said melody. None of your business now you shall feel the wrath of foxcid said the fox kaijin.as he rush in against decade. But then decade punches him in the face and kick him in the chest. And foxcid spits acid from his mouth but decade Dodge it. Well in that case said rey. Kamen rise zo. Attack rise flame body shield. As decade rushes in and punches him in the stomach 3 Times but then as decade was about to finish him.
The two lieutenants appears and ambushed him,t turning him back to normal. You two are the one's from before said rey. What are you two doing here said foxcid. The great leader told us to help you if something goes wrong said one of the lieutenants. Fine lets kill him said foxcid. I dont think so said rey. Attack rise illusion. As decade starts beating them making them fall to the ground he pulls a card. Final Attack rise decade. As decade destroyed one of the lieutenants. and then he pulls another card. Attack rise blast as he blast the other two but foxcid escapes leaving the lieutenant alone. Let's finish this final Attack rise decade.as he riser blast him. He detransforms and head over to Emma melody and matahashi. Are you all alright said rey. Are you a kamen riser said melody. Yeah said rey. Rey are you alright said coder. Yeah im fine said rey. So do you know why shocker is after her said rey. Yeah i think so i guess i should tell you about it said rey. Yeah but let me introduce myself im rey and this is coder said rey. Im melody Jane rabbit and this is Emma said melody. So can you tell us why shocker is after her now said coder. Yeah well it's because she's psychic said melody. What she's psychic said rey, matahashi and coder suprisingly. Yeah said melody. So can you tell me what she can do said rey. Yeah she can move things with her mind,have visions of the future and read other peoples mind said melody. That is pretty cool but what can shocker do with it im mean its not like they can use it for themselves right said rey. actually they can said coder. What how said rey. They have a machine that can suck out other peoples abilities and use it for themselves said coder. I see then we have to protect Emma from them said rey. Yeah said coder.actually i think we be fine ourselves said melody. What but shocker is after you said rey. I know but we be fine said melody. Alright then said rey. Lets go home coder said rey. Yeah said coder. What you let her get away said the great leader shocker to foxcid. But decade was there said foxcid. And not to mention that two of my lieutenants was killed but i Will give you one last chance to get her said the great leader shocker. yeah said foxcid.
Grandpa shin we're back said rey. Welcome home said shin. So what are you cooking said rey. Curry said shin. Oh hey grandpa shin can you teach me more about aura said rey. Yeah well your training is almost complete so yeah said shin. Well Let's start then said rey. Aura is everywhere you must sense it all around said shin. Yeah said rey. But then shin shoots rey with an aura ball but rey deflect it. You now master the art of aura rey said shin. Thank you grandpa shin.
But then Emma was captured by foxcid. Trouble rey Emma was captured by shocker said coder. What do you know where she is said rey. 6 miles to east said coder. Lets go then said rey.
When Will the machine be ready said foxcid to one of shocker's scientist. Very soon said one of shocker's scientist. Good the great leader Will be pleased said foxcid. Someone save please said Emma loudly. Shut up you've caused me a lot of trouble you know that said foxcid. But then rey arrives smashing the wall with his decadewheel. Hold it right there shocker said rey. Not going to happen get him said foxcid. As some mooks starts to Attack him. Henshin said rey. Kamen rise decade.he pulls out a card.kamen rise tackle. Final Attack rise tackle.as decade destroys the mooks and turn back to his base form. Then foxcid Attacks him. Why you your going down said foxcid. Not going to happen stronger said decade. Kamen rise stronger. As decade repeatedly punches him decade pulls out another card. Attack rise electro fire. As it hits foxcid. Time to end this said decade. Final Attack rise stronger. As decade killed him and rescue Emma from shocker.he then blows up one of shocker's lair along with the scientist's in it and returns Emma home to her mother. Emma you're alright said melody happily. She be fine now shocker wont after her again said coder. Thank you for saving my daughter said melody. Your welcome said rey as they left. We should probably go home now since shin is waiting for us said coder. Yeah lets go home said rey.