chapter 25 agito world

Okay we've arrived im guessing this is world 2 said rey. Yes said coder. Okay let's check this world out let's go coder said rey. Right said coder. And then the light overlord appears.

Reynard and coder you two have arrived said the light overlord. What who are you said rey. Let me show you said the light overlord as he showed rey about the light overlord plan, the battle with his brother and the seed of agito.

So what do you need us to do said rey. Your help I need a backup plan just in case if I lost said the white overlord. Hmm okay so you need us to create Kamen risers for this world okay we do it, right coder said rey. Coder nodded. Thank you now let us begin said the white overlord.

After rey and coder help the white overlord his plan they soon encountered the black overlord and then rey promise to get rid of all the agito in this world as long as the lords doesn't get in his way.

Time skip Tokyo year 1997
Take this said decade. Final attack rise decade. As decade riser kick the gurongi. Okay so I guess we should go help create the g3 system right coder said decade as he detransforms. Yes Rey said coder.

Unknown location
Hello said rey. What the, who are you two said a person. Just someone that wants to help create g3 said rey. Huh said the person but rey then knock him out. Okay so let's see the design then said rey.

Okay this is actually not bad at all said rey. Yeah but g3 will only last for a few minutes since the attacks won't work and the armor would not stand against the lords at all said coder. Agreed okay so basically we need to improve it like a final form how about g3x coder sounds good said rey. I guess so said coder.

Some time later
Okay so we finally finished it and that everything is fine for this world for now and we got agito card and wow those two were good kids said rey. So let's go to the next world said coder. Alright here we go said Rey as they go through a portal.

Decade soon you are going to be destroyed before you destroy us all said the person as he goes to the same portal.