Chapter 3

Ana's POV:

I ordered some room service for lunch as I was too tired to head out, as it is, I already have tomorrow to explore the city. I hope that this party won't be that tiresome and end without any complications. Afterall, I am a part of this company too.

After having a quick shower around 4, I decided to roam around the hotel and read a book so that I can actually relax my mind. I changed into white shorts and a black tank top along with my comfy slippers. Stepping out of my room, I took a quick glance towards Jack's room. Surprisingly I haven't heard from him since we entered our respective rooms and I was glad to have some time to myself.

As I stepped out of the elevator, I decided to sit beside the pool and relax for a few minutes.

Minutes turned into hours and when I checked my phone it was 5:30 already. Shit, I thought to myself as I hurried towards my room.

Stepping into my room I quickly started to look for what Kate has packed for me. My mouth dried as I held up the dress she packed.

It was so classy and elegant. And white. The dress was too pretty for words. Kate always goes over the top, I will have to thank her for this. (Picture of dress on top)

I got ready around 6:45. And as soon as I was finished with my makeup there was a knock on my door. Opening it, I came face to face with Jack.

"Ana, wow, you look ravishing" Jack said looking up and down my body.

"Uh, thanks Jack" I stammered, feeling conscious under his penetrating gaze.

"Shall we head down to the party?" He asked me. "Sure", I replied closing the door behind me and taking a deep breath.

Once we entered the banquet I knew that this party was big. Everything screamed expensive. There were roses and orchids everywhere and most of the decorations were done in grey. Ironic, I thought to myself.

Soon the party was going in full swing and Jack introduced me to a few people. He was being extra touchy tonight which made me uncomfortable. I felt like something big was going to happen. All of a sudden everyone went quite and Jack whispered, "Here comes the new boss"

I turned my gaze to where he was looking and to say I was shocked would be an understatement.

He was the new boss.

A/N:

Cliffhanger!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment!