Chapter 4

Please Vote, Comment and Follow.

Ana's POV:

He was the new owner.

Standing a few feet away from me, with a glass of wine in his hand was none other than the human who has been in my thoughts night and day since the past few days.

The sound of the announcer through the speakers made me aware of my surroundings.

"Everyone we now have our new owner joining this party tonight. Please welcome, Mr. Christian Grey" He announced and everyone around me started clapping for him. I for some reason couldn't seem to move, my eyes were fixed on him.

He was looking around the hall, as if he was searching for someone. And finally his eyes found mine. Blue to Grey. Grey to Blue. If it wasn't for Jack, I doubt I would have been able to take my eyes off his.

"Ana", Jack called me for the second time. And slipped his hand around my waist. His grip was tight.

"Yes Jack?" I asked. Feeling utterly uncomfortable under his hold.

"Well, there's something I would like to show you. This party is boring anyway, I have met the VIP's and what is the point of greeting Mr.Grey and waste our time" His tone was wary and he was stammering while speaking.

"Are you drunk, Jack?" Dumb question Ana, of course he is, you saw how he repeatedly refilled his glass tonight.

"Not that drunk, I want you to enjoy Ana" He said.

"Jack, I guess it would be the best if you return to your room right now. I'll help you" I told him.

"Okay, Ana. Let's head to our destination" Jack said excitedly. Destination? Duh.

I risked one glance behind me to see that he was still looking at my way. I shook my head and helped Jack towards the elevators. Jack was unusually quite the whole time.

When we reached our floor, I took Jack to his room and made him sit on his bed. As I turned around to get out of his room, he called me.

"Ana, please be a doll and get me the medicine kept in the bathroom" Jack said and smiled at me.

Thinking that it would be good for me to help him out, I went to his bathroom and quickly searched for his medicine. But to my utter surprise, I found nothing inside the cabinet.

"Jack, there's no medicine in there" I said as I walked out the bathroom. And then I noticed two things.

One, the main door of the room was locked.

Two, Jack was leaning on that door with a slimy smile on his face.

Not liking to be here alone, I said, "Jack it's better if I leave now" and went towards the door. But Jack grabbed my hand and turned me around, "Not so fast you bitch" he whispered in my ear.

"Let. Me. Go" I said through gritted teeth, my eyes were filled with tears already, ready to spill out any moment.

"Not so fast you bitch, I promised you we would have fun" Jack said and pushed me on the floor. Millions of thoughts were going through my mind at once. I had to get out of here before Jack actually did something. Oh god, what do I do?

Apparently, God decided not to hear my pleads because next thing I know, Jack is on top of me sucking on my neck, he was reeking of alcohol. I tried to push him off me, but he was way too heavy for me. Tears were running down my face endlessly andI started screaming for help. "HELP SOM-" "Shut up you bitch" Jack put his hand on my mouth to prevent me from screaming any further. I bit his palm so that he would remove it. "I like kinky things kitten" He replied with a smirk on his face and then in one swift motion he tore my dress from one side.

Not being able to take it anymore, I tried to kick him in the balls, and thankfully, it worked.

"You bitch!" He screamed and got up, his hands cupping his jewels.

Not wasting any time, I got on my feet and ran out of the room and quickly got into mine while grabbing my dress so it wouldn't fall off.

Once I was inside my room and checked twice that my door was locked, everything came back running to me and I slid down the floor, my sobs echoing around the room.

Why do these things happen to me?

While I was busy crying my eyes out and sobbing like there's no tomorrow, there was an urgent knock on my door.

Oh god, please not him. It surely must be Jack who wants to finish what he started.

"Ana, open the damn door or I swear I will knock it down!" He roared. Just by hearing his voice I found myself feeling safe and secure.

Not caring about what I was looking like with my torn dress, I rushed towards the door and opened it.

"Ana, what the fu-" he started but I surprised him by pulling him into a tight hug. Only he could provide me the comfort I needed right now. My comfort, My Christian.

He gently got us inside my room and locked the door behind him. He grabbed my face in his hands and asked, "Why are you crying baby? What happened?" Just by thinking about what happened, I broke into sobs again, how would I tell him about what Jack did?

He made me sit down on my bed and got down in front of me while grabbing my hands. And all of a sudden, his expression turned from concern into rage. Following his gaze, I found what made him so riled up. It was my torned up dress.

A/N:

What do you think Christian's going to do next?

I hope you people liked this chapter.

If you did, please vote and comment what you thought about it. This chapter is over a thousand words, I usually don't write such long chapters. But in this book, the chapters are going to be long from now on.

Love,
Natasha.