Chapter 12

900 reads on 'Not Alone' and almost 26K reads on 'Only You'. It wouldn't have been possible without you guys. Thank you so much for your support and love. Happy Reading 💛

Ana's POV:

It's been a week since the incident happened and I've finally got my cast off. I've been feeling so much better and happier, all because of this one man.

Christian has not left my side since last week, he has been take care of me and made me feel beautiful. Yesterday, I woke up and found that the entire room was covered with roses, he had done that for me. Because a few days ago I had been telling him that I felt suffocated in the apartment so he filled the room with roses so I could feel some nature's smell. But now, I think it's time. Ever since I have got back with Christian, we've never done it. And I had planned on making the moves tonight.

Knowing that Christian was in his study on a conference call, I went to the kitchen and saw Mrs. Jones standing there.

"Ana! It's good to see you walking around again" She exclaimed as I came around and hugged her.

"I need your help Gail" I said looking at her with a smile

"Anything dear, tell me what can I do for you?" She asked me.

"Can you give me instructions on making mac and cheese? I want to follow your recipe, I know just how much Christian loves it" I asked her.

"Of course dear" Gail said with a grin.

About half an hour later, the mac and cheese was ready and it smelled delicious. "Thank you so much Gail, you can take an early leave" I said.

"Oh yeah I am actually going out with Jason tonight" She said with a blush.

"I'm so happy for you and Taylor, I know he'll treat you well" I said as I sent her off.

Next stop, bedroom.

I searched through my closet and finally found what I was looking for, the skimpiest lingerie I owned. I really wanted to look sexy tonight, so I kept my hair open. Put the lingerie on and applied red lipstick on my lips and wore my three-inch killer heels. I just hope that Christian would like what I had planned out.

I had lit candles all around the room and placed the bowl of mac and cheese on the table beside our bed, I went to Christian's closet and picked out my favourite tie. It's been so long since he tied me up!

-----Steamy Scenes Ahead-----

Christian's POV:

"Christian! Come in our room fast!" I heard Ana yell.

I ran as fast as I could, thinking that Ana was in danger. But my breath hitched when I saw Ana, who was standing in front of me in a skimpy lingerie, which left nothing for imagination.

"Ana" I whispered as I looked around, there were many candles lit inside our room and it was decorated with rose petals and no lights were on, the dim light from the candles were enough. Ana looked like a fucking goddess. I got hard just by looking at her.

"Surprised Mr.Grey?" She asked as she stalked closer to me. "I've prepared dinner for us, your favourite Mac and Cheese" she said as she went towards the table. But I couldn't concentrate on the food right now.

"Ana, I love you and I'm sure that it must be delicious but can we just skip to dessert" I said taking long strides towards her, she frowned. "But I didn't prepare desserts Christian" She pouted.

"You are my dessert" I said as I claimed her lips in a rough and passionate kiss. I threw her on the bed as gently as I could, never breaking the kiss.

"Are you sure Ana?" I asked her, knowing for sure that once I started, I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

"Yes Christian just fuck me already" she said breathless.

"I won't fuck you baby" I said to her and watched her face turn into a frown.

"I will make love to you all night" I said and removed my clothes, just as I went in to kiss her again she said, "Christian, tie me up with this" I looked around to see that she had grabbed my tie from the bedside table. I quickly tied her wrist, not much tightly though. And pushed her arms above her head which made her chest arch out more. Fuck.

And then I went on like a starved animal. I tore her lingerie and she exclaimed, "Christian I liked that!" Licking her boobs, I replied "We can get more" And took a nipple in my mouth, sucking and biting on her sensitive skin. "Ahh Christian" she moaned and my hand quickly found it's way to her sweet spot. Damn, she was dripping wet for me already. Wanting to taste her, I moved my mouth over her clit, flicking it with my tongue while having a finger inside her made her moan. "I want to Christian" she groaned and I started working harder on her clit, sucking and flicking it with my tongue at a faster pace and soon she came and I drank her juices, "delicious" I said. Quickly untying her hands, I lined up my dick with her pussy, stroking her pussy with my dick, I slowly pushed it inside.

"Faster Christian" Ana said while scratching my back, I leaned down to kiss her and entered her fully. Increasing the pace of my thrusts, I watched as she came undone second time for the night and I followed soon after, emptying my seed inside her. Pulling outside of her, I laid down beside her and she started tracing patterns on my chest, "I missed this" I said and pecked her forehead. "I've missed it too" Ana said as she looked up at me with those big blue eyes of her.

"So what about round two?" I said as I turned on top of her and trailed my tongue down her body, we did it again three times that night, with a break in between to eat Mac n Cheese. If it was even possible, the sex with Ana got more magical after I had confessed my feelings to her.

A/N:

Naughty chapter, I know!!

Do vote and comment!