Chapter 7

Ana's POV:

"Not so fast you bitch!" Jack screamed and threw me on the bed. "I get what I want, and nothing can stop me from fucking you." He said with a smirk.

"Noo" I shot up.

"Ana, baby what's wrong?" I turned around to see Christian. He wiped away my tears, I didn't realise that I was crying. Without saying anything further, he wrapped his arms around me.

"It seemed so real Christian, he was in my dream." I sobbed. "Shh, Ana, trust me he's gonna pay for what he did. He must have realised what a grave mistake he has made" He said.

I pulled back from his embrace and asked him a question which has been on my mind "What did you do to him?"

" I couldn't do what I wanted to do, I just wanted to kill him for touching you. A few punches and kicks was all he received before Taylor came and stopped me, he said that he has called the police and now you have to give your statement to them" He told me.

Police. Statement. Oh my god, I will have to face Jack again.

"Ana are you okay?" Christian asked worriedly.

"I don't want to see him again" I replied.

"I'll be there the whole time Ana, you don't have to worry, just trust me okay" He asked me, I nodded.

"Now, we should get up if you want, it's 8 already" he said, I nodded again which made him sigh. He got up and placed a kiss on my forehead, "I love you" he said, looking into my eyes and I knew that he meant every word he said. "I love you more", I whispered back.

"I'll just take a shower and return okay?" He asked me. "Yeah, I'll return to my room to get a shower" I told him. "You'll be okay going there alone?" He asked me. "Christian it's just next door" I said. "Okay, I'll be there in 10" he pecked my lips and went to the washroom.

I got out of his room, and did not glance towards Jack's room. I knew I wouldn't be able to take it.

Entering my Washroom, I scrubbed my body till it was red, I just wanted to remove any traces of Jack's assault from my body, I felt dirty. I just hope that he goes to jail for a long time.

I came out of the washroom to see Christian already there, I seriously loved this man. I smiled at him, a genuine smile and he smiled back his amazing smile.

"Ana, as much as I enjoy seeing you like this, I would suggest you get dressed or else we will be late for reaching the police station." He grinned, I quickly looked down at myself and realised that I was dressed in nothing but a towel. Blushing hard, I quickly grabbed my clothes and scurried back to the washroom, I could hear him laugh at my actions.

Christian's POV:

I laughed at Ana's reaction. Her face was as red as a tomato. God, this girl has got me whipped. I know it must be a hard time for her right now, which is why I'm controlling my emotions around her. I don't think she would like to have an angry Christian around her. I'm just so pissed at Hyde. I will make sure that he rots in jail.

I'm broken out of my thoughts when I hear the washroom door open, with wet hair and her natural beauty on display, Ana looked gorgeous wearing jeans and a simple top. She didn't even have to try, she was simply amazingly beautiful. And mine.

"Let's go out for breakfast and then we will go to the station okay?" I grabbed her hand in mind. She smiled in response. We walked to the elevator never leaving hands and surprisingly it was empty. There was that electricity again which only this woman could make me feel.

I looked down at her just to see that she was looking at me with the same expression and I did just what I had do to, stopping the elevator in between I went towards Ana, she was blushing like hell, so cute. I trapped her by putting my hands on either side of her head, and then claimed her lips with mine. Her response was immediate and wild. We were kissing like we would not get another chance, she was running her fingers through my hair and I had my arms rubbing down her back. It took all my strength not to take her right then, I could feel her smile through the kiss. I pulled back, just to have her pull me to herself again.

After making out for about fifteen minutes, we finally pulled back and got out of the hotel, all the time grinning at each other and holding hands, I guess this is what love feels like.

Looking at her smiling at me, All those love songs finally made sense to me.

A/N:

You people are so good! I have crossed almost 400 reads in less than twenty days!
Keep supporting.💛

Vote and Comment if you liked the chapter. Your one click can make my day!