Chapter 14

Ana's POV:

"Ana, don't be nervous, you look breathtaking" Christian squeezed my hand, we were currently in the car which was standing outside the venue where the gala had already started. Seeing my nervousness, Christian sighed and then pulled me into his lap. Giving me a deep kiss, he looked into my eyes and said, "You are gorgeous Ana, I would have to control myself from hitting the men who would look at you with lust filled eyes, it's not their fault though. You are so damn beautiful" He said and started placing kisses up my neck. I let out a moan at that as he gently sucked on my skin. He slowly skimmed his fingers down to my cleavage, "I'm so gonna fuck you when we get back. You look way too sexy"

"Ch-Christian we are getting late. Let's go" I said which made him pull back from me and he grinned. Taylor had opened the door for us and as soon as we stepped out, I was blinded by the flashes. There was a lot of paparazzi here. Christian made me stop and look at the camera, probably for the photos. (Photo on top)

As we entered the hall, I looked around to see everyone dressed classically. The ladies were wearing gowns and everyone had a fake smile plastered on their face.

"Mr.Grey, such a pleasure to see you" A man who looked to be in his mid-fifties came up and shook his hands with Christian. "Mr. Brown" Christian nodded in reply.

"Who is this pretty lady?" Mr.Brown asked as his eyes travelled down my body, stopping at my chest area for a while. Christian obviously noticed that and pulled me closer to him. "She is my girlfriend, Anastasia Steele" He said as he looked down at me, I passed him a smile which he returned. I was interrupted when I felt someone take my hand, I quickly looked back to see that jerk, 'hit the bed' guy kissing my hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Anastasia" He said and I yanked my hand away from his and sent him a glare.

"Ah, Mr.Grey. This is my son, Luke" Mr. Brown said as he gestured to 'hit the-' sorry, Luke. Christian again just nodded in response. I looked up at him and said, "Let's go get something to drink" I really wanted to be away from Luke and his wandering eyes. Christian seemed to understand that I wanted to be away from them so he pulled me with him to the bar section and stood in front of me, "Okay, spill" He said. This man knows me so well.

"IwenttothemallwithKateandheaskedmetofuckand-" I was not able to finish my sentence as Christian sealed my lips with his in a kiss.

"Ana, take a deep breath and tell me everything properly" He said.

Before I could tell him what happened, Mr. Brown's voice boomed over the speakers. He was the host of this evening?

"He is the host?" I asked Christian

"Yes, I have to crack a big deal with him, it would bring us great profit." He explained, shit. Now I couldn't tell him about that jerk Luke. Because I'm sure if I told him, he would start a fight and that would end up with him losing the deal because of me, which I certainly didn't want. Plus, I don't think Luke would try to do anything when Christian is by my side.

"So please join us for dinner. Mr.Grey and his lovely girlfriend would be sitting with me and my son today" Mr.Brown said. Shit now I have to sit by one of the creeps tonight, the tables were round, so it was obvious that one of the father/son would be sitting beside me.

"Let's go." Christian grabbed my hand and led me to our table which was set up in a private area. He pulled out a chair for me and I sat down, with him sitting next to me. Mr. Brown and Luke came and shared a look between each other and then Luke occupied the seat beside me with Mr. Brown sitting in between Christian and Luke.

"Mr. Grey, I arranged our table to be set in a private area so that we could discuss about the deal, what do you say?" Mr.Brown said as he cut into his piece of steak.

"Certainly, Mr. Brown" Christian said and started discussing about something which I didn't pay much attention to, because the food was delicious. Just as I took a sip of my wine, something felt off and I immediately started to choke. I felt Luke rubbing my back, but he was more like feeling my back up, if that's even a thing. "Ana, are you okay?" Christian said and patted my thigh, glaring up at Luke who was still rubbing my back.

Feeling myself getting back to normal, I replied. "I'm fine now, thanks" I said to Christian who nodded in reply. Luke however thought that I was thanking him and said, "No need to thank me, oh you have a little something there" He said pointing towards my neck, I turned to Christian to ask if there's actually something. But saw that he was at the window talking to Mr.Brown about something. Just then Luke leaned forward and rubbed his thumb just above my chest area, "There, all gone" He said with a smirk and I glared at him.

"Keep your hands to yourself" I said, I was pretty sure there was nothing above my chest area, he was a perv. Can't Christian just get over with the discussion. I don't know how much longer I could keep up with this jerk. My thoughts were interrupted as I heard Christian and Mr. Brown get back at the table, thank god atleast he's back beside me. "So I guess it's finalised then. We would be interested in your stock Mr. Brown" Christian said.

"Yes Mr. Grey. I have one condition though" He said.

"What is it?" Christian asked

"Let my son spend a night with your Anastasia and I'll seal the deal with you getting twice the profit we talked about" Mr. Brown said with a smirk.

A/N:

Cliffhanger!! Don't hate me.

What do you think Christian's going to do? Comment your thoughts down here!! I'd love to hear from you all!

Please please please vote and comment about what you thought.

May the minions be with you.