Chapter 5

Do vote, comment and follow me if you like my stories.

Ana's POV:

"Who the hell did this? It's your boss right? That fucker, I knew there must be a reason why his PA's got replaced oh so often. I swear once I get my hands on him, he will regret the day he was born!" Christian roared.

Hearing him say all those things, made more tears welled up in my eyes. Not only because of what Jack did, but because of how much Christian cared, I so missed this.

"Ana, baby shit I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled so much, but you need to tell me what happened so that I can kill that fucker. But first, here" He removed his blazer and draped it around my shoulder, helping me wear it, then he went towards the wardrobe and took out my top and pants. "I'm sure you aren't comfortable, wear these and tell me what happened. I'll be outside your room, just call me when you are done changing." He stared at me for a while, and gently caressed my cheek with his thumb, touching me so gently as if I would break. Then without saying anything, he turned around to leave. And in that moment I realised, I did not want him to leave.

Ever.

"Christian?" I asked in a timid voice, my voice was hoarse from all the sobbing.

He quickly turned around, "Yes Ana?" He asked. "Please s-stay with me", I asked him while looking down at the wooden flooring.

I heard his footsteps come near me and he lifted my chin with his hand. "Ana, you don't have to hesitate, I will never leave you." He said with a smile. I tried to smile back.

Turning around once again, he said, "Now quickly change, I cannot keep up my calm any longer" He was serious about it. That was for sure. With his back to me, I quickly removed my dress and put on the top and pants he gave me, I wore his blazer again, not wanting to remove it. My back was sore from hitting the ground, I fell hard.

"I'm do-done", I said to Christian. He turned around and handed me a glass of water, "I know you need it" he said. I took the glass from him and drank the whole water in one go, I didn't even realise I was that thirsty.

"More?" He asked. I shook my head negatively in response.

"Now, Ana. Tell me"

Christian's POV (Surprise!) :

"Now, Ana. Tell me." I told her, looking into the eyes I missed so much. When she and the fucker walked out of that hall, I knew something was wrong. I was already fucking pissed when I saw him gripping her waist and she looked so uncomfortable. And when I overheard two waitresses gossiping among themselves that they saw a woman in white running down the corridor at floor seventeen, I knew it must be Ana. I personally chose her room, it was right next to mine.

"Ana" I repeated, she looked terrified. I was giving her time, but I was very close to losing my cool.

"He, he Christian I was just helping him by dro-dropping him to his door, an-and then he asked me to hand him his medicines kept in the bathroom. When I went entered the bathroom, there were n-no meds. I-" With that she broke into sobs again, that's it I couldn't refrain myself anymore. I took her in my arms. "Shh Ana, tell me what happened then. I need to know" Whatever had happened, I was sure I would be killing that fucker, look what he did to my Ana. I should have followed them.

"When I came back from the bathroom, he had already locked the door and when I tried to get out of his room, he-he grabbed me and pushed me down on the floor. I-I tried Christian to push him off me b-but he was wa-way too heavy for me. An-and then he, god Christian" she stared crying uncontrollably into my shirt. I tightened my hold around her. "Did he touch you?" I asked her. I was already shaking of anger. Not liking where this was going.

"After he pushed me down, he started to su-suck on my n-neck and he-he tore my dress." She paused for a minute. I let her take a pause, I was so angry that I couldn't speak anything. "I-I tried to kick his balls and surprisingly it worked, while he was groaning in pain, I rushed into my room and when you knocked on the door, I th-thought it was him" she finished.

I was so mad, I was seeing red everywhere. I gently made Ana sit on the bed and got out of her room, going to that fuckers room, I couldn't say anything to Ana at that time, I was beyond pissed.

You're dead Jack Hyde.

I will fucking destroy you.

I will destroy your career.

How dare he! How dare he touch what's mine?

He will pay the price for touching my Ana.

I knocked on his door and waited anxiously for him on the door, he doesn't know who he has messed with.

His drunk ass opened the door and his eyes went wide upon seeing me. Without saying anything, I sent a punch flying at his face.

A/N:

How did you like this chapter?

Christian's POV! Surprise, surprise. I thought it would be best if we know what he felt.

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter. Your support is appreciated.

Until next update,
Tasha.