Chapter 9

Ana's POV:

I stared dumbfounded at him, Jack Hyde. Oh God not again, he was supposed to be in jail. What  happened to that?

"Now Ana, you must be wondering, how did I get out of jail, aren't you?" Jack said circling around me. I tried sitting up, but he stopped me by pressing his foot down on my leg. "Ahh" I screamed in pain. "Don't you dare move Ana" He said looking down at me, lust evident in his eyes. I looked away, repulsed. And something shiny caught my eye, thank god. "So now where was I?" Jack continued as I extended my arm to reach below and grab the heels which I kicked inside lazily while I was cleaning the apartment as Kate used them often. "Yeah, so they thought I was drunk and hence they left me and said they would further contact me if anything happens, well that shouldn't bother you much, but I assure you, I will have you tonight Ana." He said looking at me again. I just hope he doesn't notice my arm which I still kept hidden under the sofa. "Now, before I start, just to make sure that you don't repeat what you did and ruin our night, I bought a little something which I wouldn't be afraid to use Ana" He spoke and pulled out a gun from under his jacket. My mouth went dry, nothing could save me now. Not even the heels. My mind wandered back to Christian, I wish he would have been here. But I know, I'm alone and nobody was coming to save me tonight. 

"You look at me when I talk to you bitch!" Jack roared and stomped down on my leg again, making me scream in pain. "Oh darling I'll make you scream my name all night" he said as he dragged me up by my hand, making the heel drop from it. "Please Jack no" I sobbed, and my right leg was hurting just too much.

"I haven't even started yet, darling" He said and pushed me on the couch, climbing on top of me, "Remember, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot you if you interrupt my fun fucking session" I flinched at his words. I had no way to escape. He leaned down and slammed his lips on mine, I didn't respond to the kiss for which he bit my lip and forced them to part. Tears were now running uncontrollably down my face. It was a repeat of what happened in New York, the only difference was that this time I wouldn't be able to run from him.

Jack pulled back and ripped off my t-shirt. Leaving me in my bra and pants. "I've always wanted to touch them you know" He said and I tried pushing me away. But he simply aimed the gun at my head and asked me to behave. He then started sucking and biting on my neck, that would leave a mark no doubt. When he ripped off my bra I tried to cover my chest, but he slapped me so hard across my face that I had to drop my hands. His touch was disgusting and I closed my eyes waiting for this moment to get over with. "Let's mark those pretty boobs of yours shall we?" He said and I could feel his tongue licking from my neck and going lower.

"Ahhhh fucking bitch" Jack yelled suddenly which lead me to open my eyes. A jacket was draped over me. I looked up to know who saved me this time. "Kate!" I exclaimed getting up and rushing towards her. She pulled me into a tight hug and I sobbed into her top. "What the fuck happened here?" I turned around to see Elliot standing there with two bags in his hands. Seeing that Kate had no explanation, I started to say, "he t-tried, r-rape, me, I" I broke down again. In less than a second Elliot rushed towards Jack and grabbed the gun from his hands, Kate did a pretty good job of smashing his head with the lamp. "I will call the police " Elliot said, "Let's go inside sweety" Kate said to me softly and led me towards my room, only then the pain in my leg resurfaced and I hissed. "I will call a doctor" Kate said and smiled at him warmly. I tried a lot but I couldn't smile back at her. I could still feel Jack's touch. I needed a bath, I needed to remove any traces of him from my body. Kate silently left me and I staggered towards the bathroom and ran a bath for myself.

I don't know for how long I was in the tub, just staring at the wall. "Ana, that's enough, get out now" Kate sighed from the door. I merely nodded at her and got dressed. I still felt filthy. As soon as I stepped into the room, Kate ran towards me and helped me sit on the bed. There was a doctor present who had a look at my leg and said that it needed to be in a cast for a week and prescribed some medication. I didn't care about that though. I had never felt so numb in my life, I couldn't even bare to look at my reflection in the shower. Who even wants to look at a girl who can't even protect her dignity. I am just trouble for everyone. With these thoughts in mind, I drifted into a dreamless sleep, must be because of the medicines the doctor gave me.

A/N:

So Ana's in a traumatic situation for sure.

How do you think Christian will react?

A quick question: What is your zodiac sign? Mine is Leo!