Chapter 13

1.03 K reads!! Thank you all my lovely readers out there who made it possible. Lots of love. Keep supporting. May the minions be with you 💛

Now, carrying on with the story...

Ana's POV:

"Do we really have to go Christian?" I asked him as he was adjusting his tie.

"Yes, love. It's only for a few hours. Besides, I will be there by your side the whole time." He said as he came towards me and pecked my lips.

"Okay" I pouted.

Christian pulled me into a long and deep kiss after that which left us both panting for breath. "You know what your pout does to me" He said while resting his forehead on mine.

"Now, Ana, Be ready by 6." He said and I nodded.

"Bye" He said as he went out the door.

And then I realised, I have no dress to wear to this gala. Ugh, as I woke up today, Christian told me that I have to accompany him to a gala where his top business associates would be present. Surprisingly, after all the drama that happened with Jack, we have now be living peacefully as we know that he won't be coming out of jail anytime soon.

Coming back to the dress thing, I decided to call Kate to help me out.

~An hour later at the shopping mall~

"No, that's too sparkly" Kate said as I came out of the dressing room. This was the sixth dress I have tried after coming here. And I was tired already. My stomach was begging for food. "Kate, how about we take a break and grab a bite and then go over to another shop?" I said as I walked towards her. "Sure" she replied.

We were sitting in the food court munching on our burgers when someone came up and tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around to see a good looking guy grinning down at me.

"How can I help you?" I asked him.

"By going out with me" He said with a cocky smirk, as if he was confident that I would go out with him. Before I could say no, Kate laughed and said, "Sorry bro, she's taken"

"Taken?" He asked me and I nodded.

"But I don't see any ring" Stupid guy. I mentally face palmed myself, "I'm in a relationship so I'm not interested in going out with you" I explained to him hoping that he would understand me now.

"Babe, give me one chance and when we hit the bed I know you will leave whoever your boyfriend is!" He smirked, jerk.

I looked and Kate who motioned me to get up and as soon as I turned around to walk away, that guy grabbed my arm.

"Excuse me, jerk face, We told you she's taken. T-A-K-E-N! Which means she is not interested in going out with you or 'hitting the bed' with you. Do you even know who her boyfriend is? It's Ch-" I interrupted Kate, "Kate let's go, we shouldn't waste our time on assholes like him" I grabbed her hand and we walked into another store, not looking back at the guy.

This store had some really nice collection so Kate decided to buy a few dresses too, she was in the casuals section while I was in the formals section. And one dress really caught my eye, so I took that and headed toward the dressing rooms. As I was about to enter the room, an arm roughly grabbed me and pulled me inside, the person put his palm over my mouth so that I wouldn't make a noise.

Just then, the person flicked on the lights. He was the jerk, asshole, 'hit the bed' guy! Uh, now what does he want?

"Look, babe, when I see something I like, I can do anything to get it. And right now, I like you. So let's just fuck once and then I will be out of your hair. I'm sure you won't be disappointed." He smirked.

So I decided to kick him where the sun doesn't shine, I seem to be doing that a lot nowadays.

"Ah, you bitch" He screamed as he grabbed his balls. It was a funny sight.

"Don't you dare think of touching me again!" I screamed at him and got out of the trial room.

"Ana! God, are you okay? I heard you scream" Kate exclaimed as she ran towards me.

"Let's just buy this once and I'll explain everything on the way home" I told Kate and proceeded to buy the dress. After we got out of the mall, I explained everything that happened inside the trial room to Kate.

"Ana, I think you should tell about this to Christian" She sighed.

"Come on Kate, I'm sure I would never meet that asshole again and If he bothers me anytime more, I will surely tell Christian. But till then, I don't think it's worth spoiling his mood" I said.

"Okay! So now back to mission makeup!" Kate said and I giggled as we walked towards my room at Escala. After the incident with Jack, I have been staying here and I don't think Christian would let me go back to my apartment anytime soon. He has been showing his love to me through our love making every night. God, does this man ever get tired. He could go on hours and hours making love to me.

"Ana, why are you blushing?" I looked up at Kate.

"It's nothing" I said as I covered my cheeks to hide my blush, which made Kate giggle.

                 ------------------------------

Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter. Thanks again for 1K reads!