Chapter 6

Two updates in a day! I'm just loving writing this interesting plot!

Please Vote, Comment and Follow me if you like my stories!

Ana's POV:

He left.

Christian just left without saying a word to me. And just a minute ago he made a promise that he would never leave me.

No wonder he left, who would want a girl who cannot handle such things by herself. And then knowing that Jack has touched me, he surely wouldn't want me anymore. Maybe he already has a new submissive who doesn't mind much pain.

Since Christian left my room, I've been sitting down on the the floor by the side of my bed. My waterworks had stopped. I couldn't cry. I felt so numb and...weak. I won't be working at SIP anymore, that's for sure and Christian made it clear that he doesn't want anything with me. God, I'm so pathetic. Glancing at the clock, I noticed that it has been exactly twenty minutes since Christian left.

All of a sudden, I heard the sound of my door slammed open. Startled, I quickly got up and put my arms around myself. But when I saw Christian, I was confused. Was he even going to tell me how pathetic I am and that he doesn't wan-. I lost my trail of thought as the next thing that happened surprised me. Christian wrapped me around in his arms. There was the secure feeling again.

"Ana, I'm sorry I left without saying anything. But after you told me what he did, I couldn't control myself. I just had to teach him to know what happens when he touches something that is mine." He said and buried his face in my hairs.

"I've missed this Ana, I've missed you." He murmured.

I was shocked. "Say something Ana, are you alright?" He said, pulling back and looking at me, from my head to toe as if checking for any injuries.

"You still want me Christian?" I asked while looking down at the floor.

"Ofcourse Ana, what made you think that I don't want you?" He raised my head.

"I-When you left I thought that you were disgusted by me and that you would never want me again as I'm weak and pat-" I started but he silenced me by placing his lips on mine.

Fireworks. That's what I felt.

That was a short kiss but it looked like he wanted to show how much he felt for me.

"I love you Anastasia Steele" he said and smiled at me. "These days I spent without you made me realise it, I was a jerk that I didn't understand your situation. Please forgive me Ana, give me another chance. I cannot bear the thought of being without you anymore. You're too precious for me." He said, his eyes never leaving mine.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I was beyond happy. And I knew I wouldn't be able to put my happiness into words.

So I did something unexpected, I stood on my toes and put my lips on his, trying to convey my love through it. Christian didn't respond to my kiss at first, he probably was shocked to how I pounced on him, but after a few seconds he raised me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, never breaking the kiss. He placed me down on the bed and I could feel him smile through the kiss.

Even though we had a lot to worry about at that moment, we didn't care. We were happy because of our reunion. And I wasn't regretting any second of it.

Christian pulled back and looked at me, grinning. And for the first time in the past few days, I smiled back a real smile. "There it is" Christian said, still grinning. "What?" I asked. "The beautiful smile I've been missing." He said, upon hearing that I blushed hard. "Oh how I love making you blush Miss Steele" He said and got up, giving me a hand so that I could get up too.

" I know you've gone through a lot Ana, but trust me when I say this. You have nothing to worry about anymore. I am here, and there is nothing that can make me leave you ever Ana, so just forget about what happened, and let's sleep. Oh shit that sounded wrong, I didn't mean that sleep sleep, I meant just sleeping while holding each other. Damn, wha-" He kept babbling on and that made me laugh out. He then looked at me as if he had seen the sun rising at night. "I love that laugh Ana, never stop laughing" he told me. I blushed, again.

"Will you not change?" I asked him, gesturing to his attire. "Um yeah, about that I think we should go to my room, it's right next to yours, I mean we can go if you don't mind or else we can jus-" I silenced him by placing my lips on his again. I missed him terribly.

"Let's go." I said, grabbing his hand and walking out of my room.

"You already knew I would be here right?" I asked him as we entered his room.

"Um yeah" he said sheepishly, rubbing his neck. God that was sexy.

"I'll just have a quick shower Ana, make yourself comfortable." He said and walked towards the bathroom. Before entering he glanced back at me, I smiled and he smiled back before finally getting inside the bathroom.

Sighing, I laid down on the bed. I didn't realise that I was so tired, I could already feel my eyes shutting down. And after a few minutes I actually slept. But that didn't stop me from knowing that after a while, two strong arms cradled me to their body, and from the instant sense of security I felt, I knew it was Christian. I smiled. I placed my head on his chest.

"Sleep baby, we have forever to talk" Christian said when he realised that I woke up when he came and got me in his arms.

"I love you Christian" I said.

"I love you too Ana, you are my life now" I thought I heard him say that, but I wasn't sure as I was already in deep sleep by then

A/N:

1055 words (excluding the authors note).

How did you guys like the chapter?

I hope you guys enjoyed reading it.

Do vote and comment if you liked it. It's a humble request.

Until next update,
Tasha