Chapter Nine~ Times Square

Now things are only getting worse,
       And you need someone to take
                        the blame,
            When your lover's gone,
    There's no-one to share the pain,
     Your sleeping with the TV on,
   And your lying in an empty bed,
       All the alcohol in the world,
     Could never help me to forget.

Danny}

I just can't seem to get Georgia out of my head. 

When you've been with someone for a while, you feel connected. 

Like this strong bond, that can never be broken, you're so used to waking up to them, kissing them, holding them...Then the next day, wake up alone wondering if it was you which in my case, I know it was me.

That's what it felt like with Eve.

Being together for what felt like forever, in a good way of course and then the next day.... not having what you were so used to.

 Before Eve came back into my life, I was dead set on the fact that I was going to marry Georgia. I truly believed Georgia was going to mother my kids and now... I'm not so sure anymore.

I love Georgia immensely. I loved Eve immensely.... but maybe Eve and I weren't meant to be. 

I can't stop thinking about how things ended with Georgia. 

At least with Eve and I, it was somewhat a peaceful ending.

We were on our way to New York to play Times Square and I had never been so excited. 

Part of me was sad that I'd have nobody there to experience it with, god.... I just need to forget about her already.

She wasn't coming back, she had probably already arrived home back in York now.

"You alright?" Harry asks, sitting down beside me.

"Yeah" I nod before focusing my attention on the TV. 

"You know, we'll always be here if you need to talk, we are your best mates" He looks serious.

"I'm fine?" I play it off. 

"No you're not mate" Harry sighs. 

"Do you boys want anything from the shop?" Eve walks in, pulling on her leather jacket.

"Are we stopping for a bit?" I ask, looking up.

"Aye" She nods.

"Good, I need air" 

"So...?" She questions, waiting on us giving her a list of what we wanted.

"Can you get me raisins?" Harry asks randomly.

"Raisins?" Eve repeats, unsure if he was being serious.

"Yeah"

"Big man Harry" She chuckles as he rolls his eyes. 

"What about you Danny?" 

"A cheese swirl if you don't mind"

"Okay, I'll head off when we stop"

Eve}

I jump off the bus and slowly walk down the busy streets. 

I thought this was a quiet area. 

I finally reach the shop and stroll around.

 I get distracted while looking at all the bottles of wine when I crash into somebody full force as  we both fall to the floor in a heap.

"I'm so sorry!" 'I exclaim, standing up, looking down to see a very familiar face.

"Eve?" Her thick Yorkshire accent questions.