3:BloodLust

The scent of blood lingered in the air, the metal taste pungent in her mouth, a cool breeze caressed her body. Confusion seeped in as she opened her eyes, first a slow flutter and then a rapid blinking against the rising sun. She recalled nothing, she felt everything. The pain in her right hip increased when she moved her leg slightly, “Ow.”

Trees, bushes, thickets, rocks, grass, dirt, what was she doing in the woods? Why wasn’t she safe and sound in her bed, the one with the dorky starry sheets and blue comforter. She shivered at the feeling of another breeze, the way it penetrated her so, why did it affect her so? Her eyes, those pretty greys, blinked away the last of the blur. Nothing was different, except the color of the sky and the scent of musk, musk.

Musk.

She rolled over the leaves, rough ones pricking her skin, rocks imprinting her as she did so to the right. Mara scowled at the black boots a few meters away from her, they seem familiar. She knew the smell of the person was familiar, like spearmint and evergreen.

“Haha,” That chuckling, arrogant and all knowing, she knew that as well.

Mara struggled to rise as another pain shot up her rib, to her arm, she ignored it and used her right arm to prop her body up, until she could sit in a contorted position.

“Morning Love,” Cool brown eyes met her own as she focused on the individual.

She nearly spat at the earth at the image of him, the ever arrogant Alec perched on top of a tree trunk like an animal ready to pounce. Lying across his lap, delicately dangling over his knees were her clothes; the olive shirt and the tattered jeans she loving referred to as retro.

Awareness caused her to look down, naked skin, bare legs, bare torso, naked. Her arms pressed against her breast, all to slowly, he had seen all that he’d ever wanted to see, he’d rather feel now. His lips ran over his top lip, like a cat almost, preparing to pounce at its prey. Her legs clamped closed and she attempted to hide every private thing on her body, but she couldn’t, her arms covered her breast, then went down to her most private secrets, but it was no use. She was exposed to the wiles of Alec, and his loins burned at the sight of her.

Such a pretty little thing, his lips curled into some odd hybrid between a smile and a smirk.

Mara shivered violently, though she was not cold and pressed her bare breast against her knees, “Please, Alec,” She tried not to beg, but her helplessness leaked out a little.

Alec transitioned from the crouch to a sitting position; he gently sat down on the rough tree trunk and spread his long jean clad legs out. He loved the way her voice sounded, so confused, so helpless, so pleading.

Relish, that’s what he did. Her hair so wildly matted with things of the earth, pebbles, leaves, dirt and blood. That lovely pale face of hers was smeared with blood from the hunt, wild, sexual thing. He had to control himself from doing what he really wanted to do, it would be so easy, so Alec of him to take her by force. But, he had other plans for her, other ways to make her his without such beastly things.

Mara didn’t like the way his eyes searched her body, the way he tilted his head and bit his lips. His eyes leapt with a flame she’d much rather ignore, and his lips; plump and moist from licking them as he watched her.

Please don’t, please don’t.

She was wholly at his will, dependent on him for such miniscule things as clothes. Couldn’t she do as Mother Eve and create her own from leaves, branches and grass? Among many things she wished she could blend into the earth and run unseen back to her lodgings for clothes.