7: Nymphomaniacs&Strange Kisses

“I’m fucking sick of this shit Rafe!” Andrea pressed her bare feet against Rafe’s naked torso as she seethed in rage. With three hard and quick kicks he tumbled to the wooden floor with a thud and a string of curses.

For the second time that week he’d called Arya’s name.

“If you want her so damn much, then why don’t you go and screw her for a change?! Huh!”

It was one thing to call her name as he slept, she could excuse that and blame it on his subconscious, but to say it during sex? That was something she wasn’t about to go for.

And to think the sex had been so good she’d been willing to risk her little sister waking up as she moaned and groaned in the room next to her. Thank God, her parents were gone, doing what, she could only think they were doing the same thing she and Rafe were doing, instead of the bed they were probably having sex in the grass somewhere.

That was how she was conceived; at least that’s what her mother told her when she’d had too much wine to drink.

Naked and revealed he shivered in cold exposure as he attempted to cover his man hood, cupping his hands around the sensitive flesh in case she tried to emasculate him.

Shit, I’ve done it now.

Could he explain to her that intense feeling he felt as the two climbed the latter of ecstasy, or the face he saw when they reached the light climbing higher and higher until he saw Arya under him instead of Andrea. Sweet dark sexy Arya with her sexy ass legs and infuriating attitude, how had he confused Andrea with her?

He could only imagine that she had worked some kind of spell on him, consulted some witch or wizard to cast a love spell on him that distracted him from Andrea. Rafe liked Andrea, maybe more than liked her, but for some bizarre reason he couldn’t get over that bitch Arya.

Arya, what had she done to him? Besides taught him the modified version of the kama sutra on each occasion they had met in the past. Highly sexual, she had stimulated him in ways that other girls hadn’t before. Slut, that’s what the other girls in their community called her, but he worshipped her, purely because she had the ability to make him shiver without even touching him.

For Andrea it was different, he made her shiver, he made her crave for the very thing she said she would never do. She’d given herself to him one hot night and declared within herself that she would never go back. She never wanted to loose that feeling of euphoria as he found himself within her, as he stroked the spot she had never known of. In a word he had turned her into a freak, a slave to his sexual whims, and strangely enough, distastefully enough s-she she loved him.

For sex? She loved him for sex?

No, it was the way he catered to her body, the way he loved her physically though he couldn’t express it verbally. He loved her through actions, she loved him overall.

Fiend, sex fiend, a Nymphomaniac for his touch she was. She was, she was, sadly enough. And this is what made her angriest of all, that she had given herself to him, only to hear him call another woman’s name. And a woman who had broken his heart at that.

“Can we just talk about this? Babe please, I don’t know what happened,” He attempted to plea with her, one hand cupping his member as he held the other one out to reason.

She was already ten steps ahead of him, by the time he had risen up from the floor she had slipped on her sweat pants and a tank top to cover her shame, her sin for him. She gave herself up for him. The wild haired Rafe,the man, that sensual orgasmic man she had fallen in love with. He didn’t see her, he saw someone else in her vessel, the girl she despised most of all.