chapter three

*harrys pov*

once we got to the house, louis and zayn got out of the car and blue was sleeping with her hair rested against the back of the seat of the car.

"you want us to take her inside, mate?" louis asked.

"no i can handle it, just get the bags in the front." i told them and they nodded in response.

i grabbed little blue and rested her in my arms and carried her bridal style to the house, she wasn't a lightweight because she wasn't skinny but she was beautiful.

i walked upstairs to the room where she would be staying and set her down in the bed and pulled the covers over her to her shoulders and then put a pillow under her head and kissed her goodnight since it was 12:38 am.

i walked downstairs to see louis and zayn in the living room sitting on the couches.

"what are we going to do about her," zayn asked.

"yeah, we can't just kill her." louis said and zayn nodded his head in agreement.

"well, i was thinking i could just keep her, y'know? i really want a girlfriend but considering our jobs i can't date anyone. and i could just keep her here and maybe one of the boys could watch her when i'm working or out," i suggest.

"but she's fourteen. isn't that ... illegal?" louis asks.

"lou, almost everything i do is illegal," i said. "also, why do you care?" i asked.

"i don't know i just, don't think that she should be ... around you a lot." he says.

"what the fvck did you just say?" i asked getting up from my seat on the couch.

"i, i know how you get and, she's only fourteen, a-and-" i cut him off.

"i know what the fuck i'm doing, louis. and i don't need permission from anyone to do anything. if i want to do anything to that girl upstairs, i will. and no one can stop me. she is mine." i said and stormed upstairs as i said it.

i can't believe they would question me for doing something, they've never done that. if i want to do anything i want, i don't need anyone's approval to do anything. i own a drug company for fuck sakes, that's illegal. and they work for the company too? and they care about what i do with a girl? they've stolen girls before and i haven't said shit about it. zayn stills has perrie and louis still has analiz, and i don't question their ways of doing things.

(Amanda's Pov)

i wake up in a lightly lit room and i'm tucked into a bed, he last thing i remember is being kidnapped by some guys and i was taken into their car and then i fell asleep, i guess.

"fuck," i say as i get out if the bed that i was in and move to the door to see it was locked, then i noticed a window and go to it and it opened.

"yes!" i whisper as i opened the window and crawl out of it onto the roof. then as i'm closing the window, i see the door giggle as someone tries to open it.

"oh, shit." i say closing the window and going out deeper onto the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" i hear screaming from the rook i was just in. "WHERE IS SHE?" the man screams and i go out onto the edge of the roof and see the fall is not far and i jump.

then as i get off the ground and brush myself off, i realize i'm finally free. i smile to myself as i run off into the streets but then suddenly and alarm goes off and i curse under my breath and start to run faster.

"SHES OUTSIDE, HARRY!" i hear someone shout and the front door opens and i turn around to see the man who stole me run at me faster than the speed i was running at and i continues to run faster.

"BLUE GET BACK HERE!" the man shouts at me, but i don't know why he was calling me blue.

my heart rate goes up so much and tears started to stream down my face. i was scared. more than that, i was terrified.

"BLUE IF YOU DONT GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW YOU'RE GETTING A BIG PUNISHMENT ONCE WE GET HOME!" the man shouted as he started to catch up to me. i was never really fast so it was hard to get away from him. also, i wasn't the most fit person ever, so.

I've been running for so long and i couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't run anymore. i collapsed onto the ground and i saw harry's body hover over mine.

"c'mon little blue, let go home." he said as he picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"NO! LET ME GO!" i shouted at him as i hit his back repeatedly and he didn't even flinch although i was a genuinely strong person for a girl my age, he must've been either very strong or he just didn't have any feelings.

hey y'all if u want another chapter please vote or if you like the book, vote :))