chapter ten

Harry has been trusting and being nicer to blue as the days go by.

he has even talked to her about going out shopping in public.

Amanda was so excited but she tried to contain her  excitement, she didn't want Harry knowing.

or anyone else in the house knowing.

Harry has been keeping the house on lock down a lot because of how protective he is of Amanda, he didn't want anyone coming to take her away from him.

he felt very possessive of the young girl, he didn't want to but he couldn't control it. it's like she had this magnet in her and he was a paper clip, or something. he couldn't keep himself away. he knew it was illegal but so is most of the things he does so he couldn't care less.

"blue!" Harry shouted from his office where he was working.

she instantly came running down the stairs into the room.

"yeah?" she asked.

"come sit on my lap," he demanded. she was hesitant. she didn't want to do anything currently.

"u-um, ok," she said and went over to sit on his lap as he asked.

he was writing down a few things on a piece of paper, he stopped when he saw her peaking.

"now, what are you doing, kitten?" he asked.

"i'm just lookin' daddy," she said confidentially remembering what she had to do if she wanted to leave.

"oh, really?" he said teasingly with a smirk plastered on his face. "poking your nose in places where it doesn't belong isn't a good thing, kitten."

"i'm very sorry, daddy." I said with a fake puppy-dog-face on.

"it's alright, michael made food in the kitchen." he said and I stood up and left the room but before  I left he lightly slapped my ass and I turned around and fake smiled and left.

short chapter but who cares cause no one even likes this book